Chuck Taylor All-Stars
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 02:33, 13 May 2011 by Heimstern Läufer
Chuck Taylor All-Stars (often called Chuck Taylors or just Chucks) are an easily recognizable brand of sneakers made by Converse. They are often associated with punk rock culture, and are widely considered very fashionable and trendy.
- Debut: Old Flash Stuff — Clicking on the pink Chuck Taylor-like shoe leads to the Old Characters Page.
- Homestarloween Party — Homestar Runner's Kurt Cobain costume includes All-Star shoes, which Cobain helped to popularize.
- Email best thing — Strong Bad mentions "Chuck Taylor-wearing, low self-esteemers".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar once again wears Chuck Taylor shoes (with the star on the wrong side) as part of his Moocher costume.
- Weekly Fanstuff — A fan sends in Chuck Taylor shoes with Homestar, Pom Pom, Strong Bad, and The Cheat drawn and colored on them.
- Sketchbook — One of the sketches shows the outside of Homestar Runner's house, which apparently is a Chuck Taylor shoe.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — So and So's boss at the Shirt Folding Store wears pink Chuck Taylor All-Stars.
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy — On the cover, sloshy is represented by a Chuck Taylor shoe.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 12 (DVD Commentary) — While discussing the footwear the commentators liked to wear, Matt Chapman claims that he is more partial to Chuck Taylor.
- Email web comics — In "The Animated Adventures of Thy Dungeonman", the "Go North" character is wearing a pair of Chuck Taylors.
- Sloshybowl (Easter Egg) — The audience forms a picture of a Chuck Taylor sneaker.
- Sbemailiarized! — Matt Chapman wears green Chuck Taylors.