From Homestar Runner Wiki
Eh! Steve! is the breakout star of Sweet Cuppin' Cakes, having seemingly usurped Sherlock as the most popular character of the cartoon. His catchphrase, which is also his name, is the only thing he has been known to say. The Wheelchair holds a deep-seated grudge against Eh! Steve! for reasons that are not entirely clear. He appears to be a brown quadrilateral with thin black arms and legs, upside-down triangles with thick black outlines for eyes, a very curly mouth, and a Greek-style spiral design along his bottom. He speaks with a distinctively Italian accent. Eh! Steve! has made several cameos outside of Sweet Cuppin' Cakes, where he has sometimes been referred to as "Steven".
- The Cheat works Eh! Steve! into his own Crazy Cartoon.
- In an Easter egg in the email kids' book, Eh! Steve! appears. When clicked, Strong Bad draws in the wheelchair about to catch Eh! Steve! in a trap.
- He is depicted in a drawing wearing a tuxedo by artist Lem Sportsinterviews under the title "Eh, Steven.", as seen in the email different town.
- Eh! Steve! also makes a brief cameo in haircut after Strong Mad connects the "Ready For Primetime" hairstyle with Sweet Cuppin' Cakes, prompting Strong Bad to draw a tiny version of the elusive cartoon character (although referred to as "Eh! Greg!").
- In the Teen Girl Squad/Sweet Cuppin' Cakes crossover toon in HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS!, Eh! Steve! appears as Cheerleader's date for the Friday Night Dance under the name "Steven", wearing a #9 jersey. The Wheelchair feels jealous.
- In an Easter egg in Weclome Back, he seems to have recorded a CD along with "Wheelchair Man" and "Fresh Juice".
- Eh! Steve appears as a soiled gold ornament in what I want. A few days later, a fan-made version of this ornament was featured in the Weekly Fanstuff.
- He is part of the miniature golf course in the email mini-golf.