Homestar Runner and Coach Z's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Homestar Runner and Coach Z's relationship is mostly a good one. Homestar and Coach Z are usually seen together when they are having a friendly (and often confusing) conversation, or earlier on, when Homestar would go to Coach Z for advice. Of course, like most character relationships, they occasionally have bad moments, but these are not very frequent.
 Homestar and Coach Z Getting Along
- A Jorb Well Done — Coach Z tells Homestar that he did a great job at practice. A little while later, Homestar (along with others) attempts to help Coach Z fix his accent.
- Homestarloween Party — Homestar invites Coach Z to his Halloween party.
- In Search Of The Yello Dello — Coach Z helps Homestar with Marzipan's birthday present.
- Email super powers — Homestar and Coach Z are talking about tight pants. When Homestar's hat keeps popping off, Coach Z asks him if he's all right.
- Strong Bad Is In Jail Cartoon — Coach Z and Homestar (along with Bubs) are in some sort of police force together.
- No Hands On Deck! — Homestar tells Coach Z about the deck he's going to build (of course, he appears to be telling everyone).
- Happy Hallow-day — Coach Z makes "squeaky wheelchair noises" for Homestar.
- Homestar Presents: Presents — Homestar gets Coach Z a Decemberween present, which was a rusty old steak knife.
- Fall Float Parade — Coach Z calls Homestar's Swe At Shirt float adorable.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Homestar sings a song to Coach Z so he won't have to spend Decemberween all alone, again.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 1.0 — Coach Z calls Marzipan just so Homestar won't look so sad at practice.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Coach Z attempts to help Homestar choose a present for Strong Bad.
- Email anything — Coach Z compliments Homestar's shoes made out of shoe boxes by calling them "some fresh kicks".
- Email impression — Coach Z tells Homestar that he has some nice hippo slippers. Later, at the after party, Coach Z is talking to Homestar again, saying that he meant to tell him that he thought the sock on his head was a nice touch.
- Email labor day — Homestar invites Coach Z as one of his guests to his labor day party.
- The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck In His Craw — Coach Z tells The Homestar Runner he likes his wig. Later he compliments on Homestar's star shirt, then Homestar gets him, Bubs, Strong Bad, The Cheat, and himself meatball subs.
- Email trading cards — Homestar proudly tells Strong Bad that he was the recipient of all of Coach Z's butt pats except for one in 1984.
- Jibblies 2 — Homestar considers Coach Z one of the "good characters".
- Baddest of the Bands — Coach Z watches Homestar and Pom-Pom's band rehearse, and seems to be falling for Homestar.
- Loading Screens — Homestar and Coach Z sing together without any conflict.
- On Break — Homestar and Coach Z hang out during their breaks.
 Homestar Runner and Coach Z in Conflict
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Homestar gets annoyed with Coach Z's repetitive and irrelevant advice.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Coach Z gets annoyed with Homestar's requests for something watery.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Homestar asks Coach Z not to come to his house for Decemberween, and mentions that he's "creepy and depressing all the time".
- A Jorb Well Done — Homestar and Pom Pom laugh at Coach Z's accent, and at the end of the cartoon, Homestar gets annoyed at Coach Z mispronouncing his name.
- Homestar Ruiner — Coach Z berates Strong Bad, disguised as Homestar, for running a lousy time record at the Tri-annual Race to the End of the Race. Despite telling Homestar never to show his face in the Race Track ever again, he sends him 100 bags of Red flavored Jela-Ton as a second prize reward.
- Strong Badia the Free — Coach Z betrays the Homestarmy, resulting in Homestar going after him in the Maps and Minions game.
- Baddest of the Bands — Coach Z boos Homestar's and Pom Pom's performance after it goes wrong.
- Where My Hat Is At? — Coach Z annoys Homestar when he inadvertently suggests that Homestar's hat is inside itself.
 Homestar Runner disturbed by Coach Z
- Decemberween Short Shorts — After singing to Coach Z about what to do to not be alone at Decemberween (and how not to be "creepy and depressing all the time"), Coach Z says he would love to go to Homestar's house for Decemberween. However, Homestar harshly turns him down.
- A Decemberween Mackerel — After Coach Z talks about how the light post tree cured him from several problems, Homestar cuts him short, saying he's disgusting and then fake barfs.