House of the Brothers Strong
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The house of the Brothers Strong is where Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and Strong Sad all live together. The Cheat spends a lot of time here, and his computer is in the house, even though he sleeps and "lives" in The King of Town's Grill. Gavin and The Cheat seem to be the closest things to pets the brothers have in the house. The exterior of the building has only been seen in Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (although in cheat talk it was shown that there is an old sycamore outside that makes the sound "Douglas" when it rubs against the window) because most of the events happen somewhere inside. SBCG4AP remodels the house so that it is more internally consistent.
Much was revealed about the layout of the house in SBCG4AP, though there are many contradictions throughout. It is inferred that:
- The front door (or the most used exit) is to the right when facing Strong Bad's computer in the Computer Room.
- The Basement of the Brothers Strong and The Cheat's Computer Room are accessed to the left when facing the computer.
- Strong Sad's Room is to the left of Strong Bad when he sits at his computer.
- However, in gimmicks, Strong Sad's room was behind the wall opposite that of computer's.
- The Computer Room is directly above Basement of the Brothers Strong, as seen in HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! and Sbemail 150?!?. This conflicts with Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People and your edge. It appears to be extremely long (front to back) and has four doors to the right, as shown in gimmicks. As seen in the email dragon, it is large enough to contain a number of long wooden tables.
- Strong Bad's room is connected to the basement.
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People shows the House to have the following layout: to the left of the Computer Room exiting through a door, Strong Sad's room can be seen; going left and downstairs, the kitchen; going straight through into a hallway and turning left will lead past Strong Bad's room, and going down another set of stairs will lead through the laundry room and into the basement. Oddly, the bathroom is directly beyond Strong Sad's room, and Strong Mad's room is on the other side of that.
- Strong Sad says in imaginary that the house does not have an attic, or an air vent, which Strong Bad claimed Strong Sad was forced into.