From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 03:29, 30 April 2011 by OptimisticFool
More like is a popular, if juvenile, transitionary retort when one needs to come up with a quick comeback.
- TV Time Toons Menu — The description of The Reddest Radish reads, "More like the Biggest Radish."
- A Mother's Day Message — Strong Bad, disgusted with the way that he has to deliver a Mother's Day message, grumbles, "More like, 'Crappy Mother's Day', if you ask me."
- Email flag day (DVD commentary) — In discussing the lack of consistency in their toons, Mike Chapman tells Matt Chapman, "You can make a style guide." Matt replies, "Yeah, you make one, more like."
- Email invisibility (Easter egg) — One of the messages displayed on the Tandy 400 is, "386? More like three eighty SUCKS!"
- Email 50 emails — Strong Bad is asked to write a book about comeback jokes, to which he replies, "More like, you write a book about come-back jokes, NERD!"
- Strong Sad's Lament — Presumably referring to writer's block, Strong Sad entitled his 02.28.03 update "More Like Writer's Blecchh!"
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag — After Strong Bad tells Strong Mad to get him a drink, Strong Mad replies, "MORE LIKE, YOU GET ME A DRINK!"
- Email impression — Strong Sad is heard on a tape recorder saying, "Stop flickin' my ear!" Strong Bad replies, "More like, you stop flickin' my ear!"
- Email car — Strong Bad says, "'Popular Science.' No such thing, man. More like, 'Nerdular Nerdence'."
- Experimental Film (Easter egg) — In the character commentary, Strong Bad reacts to a picture captioned "Our Gracious Host" by saying, "Aah! More like, our 'I'll murder you in a back alley' host."
- Peasant's Quest — After scaring Poor Gary through the fence, typing "climb fence" returns the message, "More like you should walk through that gaping hole in it. Just an idea."
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 11.2 — Strong Bad, in leaving a message for Marzipan, says, "And, like, those Bobbsey Twins books? More like the Hot-b-sey Twins!"
- Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer — The Blue Knight says, "Rather Dashing? More like, Rather Homely!"
- Peasant's Quest Outtakes — The Blue Knight says "More like, rather would be somewhere else, like fishing... off the pier... with my grandma" and "More like, rather wouldn't be standing here, and... I could be at home...in bed!"
- Email garage sale — As Strong Bad makes a hasty exit, he exclaims, "Peow!" Marzipan responds, "More like, pree-ow."
- Email boring (really) — Homestar Runner explains to Strong Bad that he is not very good at closing eyes, to which Strong Bad replies, "I see." Homestar then responds with, "More like... I see."
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad reacts to Limozeen's song "Feed The Childrens" by saying, "More like, 'We need to feed our children, so we made this terrible song.'"
- Email business trip — Strong Bad says, "Uh, continental breakfast? More like, in-continental blech-fast."
- Jibblies 2 (Easter egg) — Homestar calls Marzipan "the girlfriend formerly known as Marzipan" to which Marzipan responds, "More like, the former girlfriend known as Marzipan."
- SBCG4AP Dev Blog: Payable Demo! — "This is for all those craptakers out there who don't think I'm actually working on this game. 'More like, Strong Bad's Crappy Game That He Totally Phoned in for an Attractive Oversized Novelty Check,' they all say."
- The Next Epi-Snowed — Silent Rip tells Gunhaver that his line is "We should head back to base"; Gunhaver responds by saying, "Yeah, or more like we should head back to my cabin in Tahoe!"
- Homestar Ruiner — In Marzipan's answering machine message, she says, "I can't come to the phone right now, because my boyfriend (more like my ex-boyfriend) is a louse."
- Strong Bad tells Bubs that he's "really let [himself] go" to which Bubs replies, "Hey man, I've got a glandular problem!"; Strong Bad then responds, "More like a gravy boat problem."
- In Strong Bad's basement, Homestar tells Strong Bad that he's "tracking the progress of [his] very own personal pan-natiowide manhunt" and Strong Bad responds, "More like nationwide GET OFF MY COUCH!"
- Strong Bad gets an email from a Christine B; he reacts by saying, "More like Christine D+, as in you get one, in life!"
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad says, "Maps and Minions? More like maps and meltdowns!" while burning the Maps and Minions box.
- Strong Badia the Free Cave Girl Squad — The girls taunt Anubis by exclaiming, "more like, a noob is you!"
- Sbemailiarized! — Referring to "drive-thru speaker things", Strong Bad says, "Drive-thru? More like drivel-thru if you ask me."
- Which Ween Costumes? — Homestar tells Strong Sad, "I absolutely ADORE your Donnie Darko costume." Strong Bad reacts and says, "More like Donnie Dorko!"