From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 12:36, 26 March 2010 by Essence of Ghost Water
- The Visor Robot is a futuristic robot known for his red visor which shoots powerful lasers with a loud "VOIP!" He first appeared in Homestarloween Party.
- The Robot (storybook) was a character in the Original Book and was the previous winner of the Strongest Man in the World Contest.
- The Grape-Nuts Robot is a barely functional robot made by Bubs out of a Grape-Nuts cereal box and a Speak and Spell.
- The Intercom from Teen Girl Squad appears to be a robot.
- The game Stinkoman 20X6 features many robots which Stinkoman must fight and destroy.
- Email some kinda robot — Strong Bad asks a fan if he (or she) is "some kinda robot" and about any special powers that he might have.
- Email credit card — Two of the items available for purchase at "the_coolest_stuff_ever.com" are a killer robot and a robotic dog/shark.
- Email band names — A fan says that "Invisible Robot Fish" is a possible name for his band.
- Meet Marshie — In an Easter egg, Homestar Runner says, "I hate that freakin' robot", referring to Marshie.
- Email japanese cartoon — Strong Bad calls Stinkoman's boots "robot boots".
- Email unused emails — An unused email reads, "HOW DUMB IS IT BEING A DUMB ROBOT. I AM GLAD YOU ARE A ROBOT NOT ME."
- 20X6 vs. 1936 — Stinkoman thinks The Homestar Runner's Worshboard is "some kinda robot", and The Homestar Runner asks what a "robit" is.
- The System Is Down (song) — The lyrics mention dancing robots.
- That Time of Year — Strong Bad edits the book to make robots burst out of people.
- Hallrunner — One of the objects you must face is Robot Darren, who shoots lasers with a "VOIP" much like the Visor Robot.
- Email other days — Strong Bad thinks about answering the email like a robot, but then decides it is a bad idea.
- Duck Guardian One — Obstacles to avoid include Robot Heads and Robot Dogs.
- Email technology — As part of his technology "intro-mercial", Strong Bad talks about robots and their purpose. Also, The Cheat appears, wearing a robot costume, and is called "The Cheatbot" by Strong Bad.
- Email senior prom — Strong Bad says he didn't have a date for the prom because his girlfriend "went to Mars to help that robot stuck in the sand".
- Email theme song — The Pop Ballad-Type Theme song mentions "sitting on top of an old robot".
- Email Accent — The intro goes, "Robot jokes, robot jokes, there are no robot jokes in this email."
- Email what I want — There are Dancin' Musical Nobots.
- Email strong badathlon — According to Strong Bad, his best event in the Strong Badathlon is the "Probably Something with Guitars, Lasers, Robots, and Hot Girls" event.
- Sketchbook — In the March 22, 2007 sketchbook, one of the designs for a possible drive-thru speaker is a robot.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 13 — Tompkins's mother, Momkins, is a robot prospector.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — Homestar is heard saying "No, he's half robot."
- Email hiding — An Animatronic Strong Bad appears.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — A robot appears as part of "The Rest".
- Homestar Ruiner — A Robotic Penguin appears in a Teen Girl Squad comic. Also, Strong Bad decides that since there's no way Pom Pom can be such a good athlete with Coach Z teaching him, Pom Pom is a robot on steroids.
- Baddest of the Bands— Bubs makes a security robot to protect his gold record.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — The Gremlin's 'auto-pilot' is the security robot from Baddest of the Bands. Also, in the film's climax, Uzi Bazooka is revealed to be a robot, and earlier in the film, the Bear holding a Shark plays a robotic dinosaur.
- 4 Gregs — Japanese Culture Greg compares the football game to "the robotic dragon's lair".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 15 — Chizuko is the robot who is from a 2005 Consumer Robotics Show that is Japanese Culture Greg's date to the prom. Open Source Greg also sends to the prom his cyborg avatar "in his stead".