From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Vital statistics
Real name: Andy P.G. (either this or my user name will appear in a SBEmail sig)
- From: Fairfax, VA (home of the Don and Mike Radio Show as well as the infamous George Mason University)
- Height: 6'3
- Male, 28
- Single and looking
...wait, the gender proportion around here is most likely the same as Free Country, USA, so why am I making a personal ad?
 About me
I came to this site from the TV Tropes Wiki at []. Over there, I'm somewhat famous as a wrestling fan and for adding random pieces of trivia. If there's an academic real-world reference, chances are I noted it. Indeed, I was a member of my university's varsity College Bowl team, 1998-2002, and was on the state championship team in Academics, 1998, for Virginia. (Would've been so in 1997, possibly, but it didn't exist then.)
I haven't done anything important on this wiki yet apart from some discussion I've started in various places. I lurked for quite some time before posting.
 Homestar Opinions and Trivia
- Favorite character: Strong Bad, though the Cheat comes a close second
- First cartoon seen: email "the chair"
- Favorite email: bottom 10
- Favorite song: "Because It's Midnite" by Limozeen
- Things from H*R that have entered my vernacular: "DELETED!", "(The Cheat noises)", "Are you asking for a challenge?"
- Pet peeve: Needing to learn how to make this page cooler. Like, add pictures and wiki words... it's so much easier on TVTropes, man.
- Favorite tinfoil-hatted theory about H*R: Homestar and Marzipan are brother and sister, and Marzipan pretends to be Homestar's girlfriend to keep the others from bothering her.
- Character I'm most like: I used to be Coach Z until he took a long walk off a short creepy pier. Now I think I'm more of a male So-And-So.
- Biggest contribution(s) to the Wiki: Primary author of the Strong Badia the Free Walkthrough
 Other Opinions and Trivia
- Favorite academic book: 1984, George Orwell
- Favorite silly book: Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs, Dave Barry
- Favorite sport: All of them
- Favorite sporting team:
- Baseball: New York Mets
- Football, US: Washington Redskins
- Football, European: Huddersfield Town, England (minor); Manchester United, England (major); USA Men (national)
- Basketball: Utah Jazz
- College sports: Duke University (Official motto: "Eruditio et Religio"; Unofficial motto: "Is it basketball season yet?")
- Dream job: World Wrestling Entertainment (don't tell Strong Bad)
- Dislikes: National politics, willful ignorance
- Needs: A girlfriend, a life, and a better job
- Official Mental Disorder: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (touch my Ritalin and die)
- Favorite Autograph: Evan Scalzo, Fastball
 Quotes of my Life
- "But first, let us cultivate our garden." -- Candide in Candide by Moliere
- "Nothing you can do that can't be done." -- John Lennon in "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles
- "You know, that would make a great name for a rock band." -- inspired by Dave Barry
- "We're on a mission from God." -- Dan Aykroyd as Elwood Blues in "The Blues Brothers"
- "Quick! To the Bat-(noun)!" -- Adam West as Batman in "Batman" (TV series)
- "You always gotta be prepared, son. That's the key to life." -- Arn Anderson, to me, on April 1, 2000 (long story)
 Final thought
Thank you to the Chapman Family for a great way to entertain, and for making a modern adult cartoon that is both funny and appropriate for all ages. Even my mom likes it!