User talk:That crazy DumDe!
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 General Discussion
Yes, I am here... talking on my very own TALK PAGE!!! --DumDe
- *Crickets chirp*
- Yay. --DumDe
- OOOOOKKKKKK...... User:SupremeRulerOfSBadia
- Yes, thanks for that awe-inspiring message, anonny.--DumDe 21:11, 28 October 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, dont look at me. ps. visit me. im User:SupremeRulerOfSBadia 12:15 Oct 2005
- Ok. Visit'd.--DumDe 16:59, 29 October 2005 (UTC)
- did you like it--SBadiaRula 18:28, 29 Oct 2005 --P.S.- why dont you have any pictures and junk? all you have is "Yup, I'm me."
well, umm...I don't have anything else to add there. I don't really do much on the Wiki, usually minor edits.--DumDe 11:36, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
but seriosly, you could at least do some quotes or faveorite characters or something. SBadiaRula 12:12, 30 Oct 2005 --P.S.-maybye we should move this discussion over to my page.
dumde,....hellloooooo...are you there?
- Evidently not. Please try to chill; someone who "doesn't really do much on the Wiki" can't be expected to sign in every day. Try to sign your posts too. And finally, badgering people about what they do with their user pages (as long as they aren't breaking rules) is kinda bad form. Simply redirect your artistic energies and aesthetic vision toward your own page. —AbdiViklas 21:01, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
Sorry there, abdiguy. I just think that its weird that he has only 3 words on his page. i promise to stop badgering, maybe even stop woodchucking him.--P.S.-Im sorta really desperate about people goin to my page cuz im new. please, oh please go over and leave a message, please! SBadiaRula
- Wow sbadia, you must love messages. All right, I'll say something. — talk Bubsty edits 00:46, 14 November 2005 (UTC)
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! We're glad to have you as a member. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, a sysop, or anyone on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- To learn about the wiki, go to the about page.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page. What you're reading right now, by the way, is the "Talk:" page that goes with your user page. It's a good way to communicate directly with specific users. The best way to respond, though, is on the same user page where the conversation was started. E.g. if you have a question, go to my user talk page and edit it, then watch my page (via Recent changes) for a response.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- You may want to practice your editing in The Sandbox.
- Take a look at the list of common misspellings.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at wiki forum.
- To learn about all our awesome pages, take a trip on the Wiki tour.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
Sincerely, — talk Bubsty edits and The Homestarrunner Welcoming Committee. PS: I know you've been here a long time, (I've seen a lot of your posts), but no one has welcomed you yet. So... here you go.
You're quite right, at least on Webster's' authority. Man, that's like some kind of mother-lode of spelling errors! —AbdiViklas 14:40, 27 June 2006 (UTC)