User talk:The thing/archive 3
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 greetings from Nikolce Kocovski
Hey there the thing, how are you, sorry i answered your message a little late. lets get to know each other:
1.what's your name?
2.where did you get the name "the thing"?
3.do you know the users:Sir Strong Bad STOP,
It's dot com,
4.how long have you benn on wiki?
talk to you soon Nikolce Kocovski 02:52, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
 Re:greetings from Nikolce Kocovski
- I'm sorry but I'm not telling my name
- I didn't get the name "The thing" anywhere.
- I know all them but I've never actuly met them.
- I've been on the wiki for about 6 monthes.
i understand if you don't want to tell me your name, i got answer a couple of times, about my question in your user name "the thing", i just assumed you could have got it from (what i know): one of the fantastic four or the movie and video game called the thing?
Anyway, you probably know bubsty is gone (maybe temporarily), is there know way to contact him?
see you around Nikolce Kocovski 00:46, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
 sbemail nav templates
Hey The thing. I appreciate your willingness to help out, but we're still talking about the Strong Bad Email navigation templates. Please hold off on adding those to the toon pages for just a bit more. When we finally do make a decision, you're more than welcome to pitch in. — It's dot com 14:28, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
- OK --The thing Let's talk 14:30, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
- On second thought, we're talking that one to death. If you're willing to do some action on it, then go for it. One request before you get started: Please become very familiar with the "Show preview" button so that the recent changes doesn't get more flooded than it needs to. Thanks. Keep on tranglin'. — It's dot com 14:44, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
 Wooky. Haha.
Wow. I would hate to be a user on the HRWooky. Looks like Willy on Wheels is alive and well. -Marth 99 19:36, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
- Ripley is back with more wierd facts.Thereare the wierdest facts in this book.With only 8 chapters one might think they are not goingto learn alot.You'd be surprised about the information packed in 8 chapters.So you should read this book. If you also like books with many different characters get this book because it probloby has more than 100 characters.My opinion is that this book is a good book if you like books with wierd facts.
- did you write that?
Hi. I don't make many edits, so I'm surprised someone knows I exist!
I saw the arguement, but I still don't want to get rid of my guestbook! But if it comes to that... Will you let me know? Leave me a message as soon as the results come in. --Nintendostar_Runner
 So close to forgetting!
Sorry to leave a third message, but I wanted to ask something. Do you remember the song that Strong Bad sang in portrait? It sounds to me like the song in Fall Float Parade (except for a few notes at the end). I wanted to get it STUFF'd, but there are three problems:
1. I do not know how to STUFF a fact.
2. I am nervous because I just know it will be rejected.
3. I wanted a third party opinion.
Go check it out, and get back to me ASAP. By the way, I left a similar message on another user's talk page. --Nintendostar_Runner
My guestbooks might die! I didn't get to see if I was the first person with two guestbooks yet. Bluebry 19:12, 22 January 2006 (UTC)
 I Feel Insulted
 Personal Images (again)
Hi, The thing. You have too many personal images, again. The limit is two large images and one small image for your signature. You currently have three big images (Image:car.gif, Image:edoller.PNG, and Image:Block.PNG) and one small image (Image:Eggseaster.PNG). Please mark one of your large images to be deleted. Thanks. —FireBird|Talk 03:06, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
 The thing emails
Stop deleting the deletion template from this page. Please read the accompanying talk page for why this page does not meet wiki standards. You can move the content elsewhere, but the page is going to be deleted. Homestar Coder 22:24, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
- Which means that if you want to save them to your computer or something, do it now. —FireBird|Talk 22:26, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
- It might also be OK material for the Fanstuff Wiki. Homestar Coder 22:29, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
The thing, please stop posting links to your wiki on various users' talk pages. You can post a link on your userpage and let people click that, but do not go out advertising. — Lapper (talk) 23:36, 24 January 2006 (UTC)
- The thing, you've been told not to spam before. Putting up messages pointing to your wiki on various user talk pages, no matter how dressed up and personal they are, is still spam. Please, for your own sake, stop. You may want to re-read my past message again. —BazookaJoe 01:24, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- And please don't send out random "Hi"s to people. While it is nice and polite and friendly, this is quite unproductive and thus frowned upon. This is an encyclopedia, not a message board. —BazookaJoe 01:29, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- no, I'm not back. I just wanted to say two things:
- My sister noticed that my guestbook was still here. I looked, and noticed that someone made it, again.
- PLEASE THE THING, DON'T RE-MAKE MY GUESTBOOK. I TOOK IT DOWN FOR A REASON.
- You quit? Why?!? Just because of the guestbook thing? (PS - Sorry if this is old news or if you changed your mind) Powered by The Kate 22:11, 6 February 2006 (UTC)
 cOol Peoples list
Umm, you're on my cool people list b(which you can only gain access to if you are the first to do something). Also, sorry, about missing that you're leaving. Bluebry 03:04, 1 February 2006 (UTC)