From Homestar Runner Wiki
"It is strong sad and strong unfortunate what happened to your face! Ooh!"
Homestar Runner is one of the few people Strong Sad can openly express annoyance with. Homestar also fails to acknowledge his presence due to his ignorance.
 Strong Sad's Annoyance with Homestar
- Experimental Film — Strong Sad tells Homestar to shut up when he embarrasses him.
- Cool Things — Strong Sad calls Homestar's cool shades stupid.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — In one scenario, Strong Sad asks Homestar, "do you even have half a brain?"
- Email secret identity — Strong Sad is annoyed with Homestar's mispronounciation of the word "pseudonym".
- Email 4 branches — When Homestar answers the question, "what's two plus two?" with Coulomb's Law, Strong Sad calls him stupid.
- Also, in Strong Sad's Lament Strong Sad writes that his new year's resolution is not to feel bad about wanting to hit Homestar.
- Place ya bets! — Strong Sad seems shocked by the fact that Homestar thinks Strong Bad won't "make it out alive."
- Best Caper Ever — When Homestar asks Strong Sad if he's a polar bear, Strong Sad admits that he picked the wrong hemisphere to drift through.
- Kick-A-Ball — Strong Sad thinks it would be hilarious if Homestar was "put in a home".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2— Strong Sad becomes angry at Homestar when he mistakes him for Marzipan.
 Homestar Brushing Off Strong Sad
 Homestar Forgetting Strong Sad's Presence
 Other References to Homestar and Strong Sad's Conflict
 Homestar and Strong Sad Getting Along
- Yearbook Character Page — It is mentioned that Homestar loves Strong Sad.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — Homestar calls Strong Sad his friend.
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Homestar congratulates Strong Sad for completing twice as many jumping jacks as he did the previous year.
- Email labor day — Homestar and the other party guests laugh at Strong Sad's mockery of the DELETED! running gag.
- Email army — Strong Sad joins the Homestarmy.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Sad lets Homestar and Pom Pom know that Strong Bad and The Cheat were hiding behind the fence.
- Email extra plug — Homestar plans to "watch" a picture of Andy Griffith's head taped to a TV with Strong Sad, The Cheat, and Strong Mad. Later, the aforementioned four characters help Strong Bad with his "unplugged email." Shortly after, Homestar and Strong Sad sing that "[they] really gotta pee."
- Cool Things — Homestar gives Strong Sad some paint and wishes Strong Sad good luck on his "date".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar comments that anything Strong Sad says would make great magic words.
- Email cliffhangers — Strong Sad assures Homestar that he is not pregnant.
- Email nightlife — Strong Sad and Homestar hang out at Carrot and Kazoo Hill.
- Email winter pool — Strong Sad, Homestar, and Strong Bad wait for the gelatin in the pool to "achieve maximum jiggle."
- The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck in his Craw — Strong Sad tries to advise Homestar on how to cure his craw.
- Somber Vacation — Homestar is the only one of the viewers who does not show resistance towards Strong Sad playing a slide show, and the only one who didn't have to be tricked to come watch it.
- The Baloneyman — Homestar tells Strong Sad that his book stand is the best idea he has ever had, but doesn't acknowledge the fact that he is badly injured.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Sad is one of the only members of the Homestarmy aside Strong Mad that stays loyal and fights back against the rebels.
- Kick-a-Ball — Homestar makes Strong Sad a secret member of his team.
- 79 Seconds Left — Homestar and Strong Sad pour water on their knees together.
- Where My Hat is At? (toon) — Homestar inadvertently rescues Strong Sad from being drowned in a pool by mafia-esque cement drowning. Strong Sad says he will idolize Homestar for this.