Talk:Homestar Runner and Strong Sad's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Mainspace move?
Hey there. You built up a pretty good page there. I really like the recent additions of when Homestar is ignoring and forgetting Strong Sad. How about we move this article to the main page, slap some categories on it, give it some backlinks from other articles and let others join in and help? Good working, rock rock on. — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 21:20, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I agree that this is ready to go live. Heimstern Läufer 21:28, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Ignoring people doesn't really fit those instances. Each time, Homestar actually acknowledges that Strong Sad was talking, etc. Maybe a better commando name is in order? 188.8.131.52 23:10, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, I thought the same thing. I actually made an edit in light of this same idea. It might be improvable. - Qermaq - (T/C) 23:36, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
 Sleeping Together
- No Hands on Deck! — Homestar and Strong Sad sleep together, although Strong Sad later expresses regret.
Um... WHAT? I don't think it's at all appropriate to phrase this item this way. There was recently a discussion regarding sexuality on H*R and I think it's plain it does not exist. As I saw the toon, he somehow appears in the bed, there's an awkward moment, and he goes out the way he came. In no way is this "sleeping together" or is it an example of them getting along - it's a real weird scenario for Strong Sad, actually. Homestar is a little weirded out as well. This needs to be reworded to eliminate the unsupported sexual innuendo and reclassified as neither one was comfortable. - Qermaq - (T/C) 23:44, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- How about we just not mention it? -Brightstar Shiner 23:49, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- I don't even think we can say they "sleep together" in the non-sexual sense, since Homestar pretty much just shows up out of Hammerspace. I don't think this is really much of a reference to their relationship at all, so I agree with Brightstar. Heimstern Läufer 23:51, 19 May 2008 (UTC)