Talk:Sbemails' 50 Greatest Hits DVD
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Somebody, please answer this! Omnisweater 01:30, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, there is. Every e-mail has commentary, and all of the ones that had commentary on the old dvds have the same commentary, and the ones that didn't were given new commentary. TheTylor 19:46, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- How do you access the commentaries? There is no "Settings" or "Options" buttons in the main menu? -Jibblejibblejibble 14 December 2009, 4:50 P.M
 sbemail 200
I just thought it was interesting that all of the rollover easter eggs at the end of email thunder are sbemails that made it onto the 50 Greatest Hits DVD, except for homsar and ghosts. Not interesting enough for a fun fact or remark on the page though, so I just thought I'd paste it here. TheTylor 19:53, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- That's cool, but since two of the emails did not make it, you're right, it's definitely not notable. Homestar-Winner (talk) 22:36, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity, where does the name "Clumsyman" come from? Was that coined by a user here, or is there an "official" name for him? I have no problem with the name, Just curious. --TimMierz 15:00, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think its a generic name given to the characters in those shameless commercials by the producers as they do not have a name. Just as a sidenote, see how that lady at the start of the GoDuster commercials (this may just be in Australia) always drops the hundreds of different dusters noone has? OpenSourceGreg 08:28, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Should we give Clumsyman a page? -Jibblejibblejibble 14 December 2009 4:52 P.M.
 Jacket Picture?
 Fan favorites?
While the emails seem well-chosen in my book, I'm curious about how emails came to be selected as "fan favorites." Page views on the site? Voting on a fan website? Seems like a good fact to include if anyone knows the answer. JamesLucas (" " or +) 16:12, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Will we ever see the back and interior of the DVD case? I'm not asking for a spoiler, but I've been curious about it. --Charlie Jr. 16:28, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
It's been almost one year since this DVD came out. Does ANYBODY, or does ANYBODY not, know what the back and the inside of the case look like? --Charlie Jr. 19:11, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
It's the tub paste and sponge from the bonus menu, with the description:
Hold on a sec... That's Not All Paul!
Wipes away those grimy excess emails in a flash!
Act now and get director commentaries ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- oh a "not sign post" man! my oh my! somebody send the artwork to the sbemail artwork pile? --220.127.116.11 15:43, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
 Worth it?
I have all six other sbemail DVDs. Is it worth getting this one?