From Homestar Runner Wiki
I used to be known as Awexome and at least one other username.
 Dive-Thru Whale Analysis
- Would you like to try a combo meal?- average, albeit slightly awkward, fast food restaurant question.
- Nine seventeen, sever your leg please sir.- the first part is the price, the second part is out-of-nowhere.
- Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.- the whale is repeating what it said. For the second sentence, the whale may be attempting to say "It's as plain as day".
- Please enter your password- a fine sentence for such a device, but inappropriate given the whale's purpose.
- Please drive around to the seventh window- it obviously meant second, referencing most fast food places, which have one window for ordering and one window for paying and receiving
- It's brown- it is answering a question
- Sever your leg, please, sir.- It is talking to the Europa-pean lobster. The lobster complies, after which the whale eats the lobster. This may reveal that this is how the whale disables its prey.
- Please smile for the Blubbo's satellite camera- a fine sentence, but it is unusual why the restaurant has a sattelite camera
- In the even of a firestorm, the salad bar will remain open- for the first part, it means in the event of a fire; the second part is random
- Replenish your pipes, please, fellas- the whale is being mocked
- Welcome to Blubbo's- perfectly fine
- Slice your fingers thin (implied)- may be referring to chicken fingers, and also that Bubs has no fingers
- Pave your brown- nonsensical, but appropriate given the fact that it is in Sweet Puttin' Cakes
- Pour gravel on your stump, ma'm- appropriate given the location
- Have you fried our population bombs?- "fried" is supposed to be "tried", and "bombs" is supposed to be "booms". However, it is unknown why the question is asked.
- Register does not contain more than fifty doctors- It means dollars. This is a common attempt at deturring shoplifters.