General Me
Hey there, kids. I'm Salty. I'm 18 and live in San Antonio, Texas, USA. I will only reveal my real name if I am threatened or forced to.
 My H*R Experience
I've been a Homestar Runner fan since December 24, 2004, and have seen everything on the site and then some. My cousin came over for Christmas Eve and he showed it to me. The first things he showed me were japanese cartoon, dragon, Teen Girl Squad, and Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon, probably not in that order.
 My Wiki Experience
I've been a wiki fan since like April of 2005. I was on a forum talking about Homestar, and someone posted a link to the wiki. Of course, I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. I'd known about the Wikipedia, but an entire wiki dedicated to delivering every transcript, Easter egg, item, and character, no matter how minor, to the lucky fans who managed to find there way to the spectacular site known as the Homestar Runner Wiki? Yeah, and entire wiki dedicated to delivering every transcript, Easter egg, item, and character, no matter how minor, to the lucky fans who managed to find there way to the spectacular site known as the Homestar Runner Wiki. It's too good to be true. After a period of time which is totally a mystery, I created an account under the name of "Lappy 486", only using it to vote on STUFF'd facts, and occasionally make a minor edit to a page. It wasn't until November of that year that I changed my name, began to get active, interacted with other members, and really started to contribute to the site.
I have a Trogdor T-Shirt, a Homestar Lite shirt, and all the figurines.
 Origin of "Salty"
How'd I get my name, you ask? Well, it all started one day when my mom made me buy this shirt that said "SALTY" in big letters because it was on sale. When I wore it to school, all the kids started making fun of me and calling me Salty. When I wore it to my cousin's house (the same cousin who turned me on to Homestar Runner) some of his friends came over, and when they asked me what my name was, I simply replied "....Salty."
I earned a jpg image once
 My Stuff I did/do
- I do lotsa Gnoming, you know, fixing errors and adding little facts and crap.
- I vote on the STUFF page all the time, for almost every fact that gets STUFF'd.
- I'm on the Recent Changes Patrol.
- I did all of the image descriptions on the Original Book and Where My Hat Is At.
- I was on the Wecloming Committee, and have probably weclomed about 263 new users.
- I inspired the Diapers page.
- I've done a lot on the Teen Girl Squad pages, especially Teen Girl Squad Locations and some on Minor Teen Girl Squad Characters.
- I did everything involving the Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket except two things.
- I created Thyme, Scarfgirl, narrator, and technically I created Ham.
 Favorite H*R Stuff
 Favorite Characters
- The Cheat
- Strong Bad
- Senor Cardgage
 Favorite Toons
- japanese cartoon
- Fall Float Parade
- Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer
- Experimental Film
- Commandos in the Classroom
- Senor Mortgage
- Happy Trogday
- Senorial Day
- Marzipan's Answering Machine 12
 Favorite Quotes
- We're also currently a-peeling POTATOES! —Strong Bad, pet show
- "BUT COACH, I DON'T UNDERSTAND." —Homestar, Yello Dello
- "AaAah. RaAaAaAah. AaAaAaAaAaah! RaAaAh. Raaerr." —Homsar, Marzipan's Answering Machine 7
- "Old ladies SUCK!" —Blue Laser, Shopping for Danger
- "So, to claim your prize, just blindfold yourself and walk out on the front stow-oop, o-or stoop. and get ready to receive your free million (punches-in-the-face). Don't delay! Get outside right now! I'm waiting in the bushes!" —Strong Bad, Marzipan's Answering Machine 8
- "Hi there, Belindas!" —Senor Cardgage, Senor Mortgage
- "You must be girls." —No "I" In Team Boy, Teen Girl Squad 2
- "Augh! Bleh! Ewww! Grugh! No." —Cheerleader, Teen Girl Squad 8
- "So yes, Jimmy-Jimmy, there have been p's h-ing the C. B. d. l. t. f. s. y. f. o. y. o. He can be the Grand Marshall." —PBTC Strong Bad, mile
- "Who’s got the money?!?" —Strong Bad with chorus in candy product
- "Dang, Pom Pom, you see that golbol? That's a nice golbol." — Homestar, Strongest Man in the World
 Favorite Scenes and Visuals
- In Shopping for Danger when the commandos break into Price Style, Silent Rip falls in in the background.
- In New Boots, when Strong Bad gives The Cheat his picnic plate, it goes a-like "ding!" and Strong Bad smiles.
- Also in New Boots, The Cheat pours hot soup in Homestar's eyes, then dances on his face with crazy music in the background.
- The scene with the Horrible Painting in bottom 10.
- The dance contest in replacement, especially Homestar's part.
The Trogdor song in dragon. Scratch that, the song in Happy Trogday.
- The way Homestar randomly falls in the death trap in Cool Things.
- The way Strong Bad looks at the viewer in lackey. Also the way the camera follows Doreauxgard when he is being created, and the way puppet Homestar laughs in the Easter egg.
- The "Todaybor Day" song at the end of Labor Day.
- The way Homestar bites the music stand at the end of Puppet Jam: Vitamins/Celebrities.
 Miscellaneous Favorites
 Favorite Movies
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Pulp Fiction
- Kill Bill
- Reservoir Dogs
- The Dark Knight
- The Princess Bride
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- The Breakfast Club
 Favorite Foods
- Pizza Rolls
Childrens I mean, uh, Chickens.... fried chicken....
- Tacos (and not those Taco Bell crispy ones, the American rip off kind, I mean the real kind)
 Favorite Bands
- Rage Against the Machine
- The Faint
- System of a Down
- VNV Nation
- Depeche Mode
If you see any type of mistake on my page (unlikely) or have some type of problem with me (doubt it) or want to honor me with some award (yes) please do so on the webpage that is my talk page!
- Talk atcha later,