From Homestar Runner Wiki
In the 1970s, the big recording sensation was the 8-track tape. They were clunky and prone to being destroyed, but like any obsolete technology, Strong Bad makes occasional reference to them.
- Strong Bad Sings — Strong Bad claims that the song collection is available on 8-track cassettes.
- Email mascot — One of the members of the Pile Of Electronics State team is an 8-track player.
- Email road trip — The Cheat crams a CD into The Gremlin's 8-track player, which is labeled "8-TRAX".
- Happy Dethemberween — Coach Z states that The Thnikkaman put 8-tracks in his slippers "in his day".
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad has a 7-Track player in his bedroom, saying that its lack of a play button was its downfall.
- Baddest Of The Bands — The 7-Track returns, and Strong Bad remembers when he used to put Strong Sad's retainer in there to "make it feel like it's still part of the team".
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad once again notes the 7-Track player, mentioning its lack of an on-button, speakers, or any place to insert said tape.
 See Also