From Homestar Runner Wiki
Charts are 61% Dumb Stuff
Because many of the characters work in an office, and because Strong Bad runs part of his house like an office, line, bar and pie charts are sometimes seen.
 Pie charts
- Email no loafing — shows loafing at 95% and productivity at 5% in 1987.
- Email the process (Easter egg) — 61% dumb stuff, 28% tigers, 8% rhythm/blues, 17% net gain. (This adds up to 114%.)
- Dullard (DVD version, method #3) — MARKET SHARE?
- Biz Cas Fri 2 — appears behind Strong Bad as he is to present the earnings to the shareholders. Slices include FISCAL and GROWTH?
- Strong Badia The Free (mentioned) — The Drive-Thru Whale offers "50% Off Apple Pie Charts".
- Coach Z's 110% — A pie chart of data shows 75% HUS, 16% T, 6% L, and 3% E. An extra 10% (labelled "!!!") is then added.
 Bar charts
- Email from work — Strong Bad builds a bar graph to explain why his favorite job is 2nd 2nd Assistant Space Whale Scrubber.
 Line charts