From Homestar Runner Wiki
When making artificially flavored food and drinks, they are usually named after a real fruit they are supposed to simulate. In Free Country USA some of these items seem to be named after their primary color, and therefore the flavor is the color.
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag — Homestar Runner buys two red drinks, a blue drink and an orange drink from Bubs.
- Malloween Commercial — Marshie advertises Fluffy Puff Malloween orange and black flavored marshmallows.
- Happy Hallow-day — Homestar tries to lure Halloween Night out of hiding with some orange and black flavored loose-tooth remover candies.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 13 — What's Her Face tries to drink some Diet Brown soda.
- This appears again in Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective.
- DNA Evidence — Bubs sells Red, Purple, and Blue flavored snow cones (along with Green Apple).
- Email winter pool — Homestar Runner was paid with a lifetime supply of Red Flavored Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance for endorsing Fluffy Puff Marshmallows.
- Email imaginary — Lil' Strong Bad gets buzzed on blue drink.
- Email weird dream — Strong Bad says he had a dream about "The United States in tight white-brand underdrawers."
- Email rampage — When Strong Bad and Strong Mad are reading, a book in the background reads "Brown Story".
- Email magic trick — the upside-down brown box Homestar is inside says, "THIS SIDE BROWN ↓".
- Strong Badia the Free— Homestar recollects from the invasion of the King of Town's Castle "the brown stench of war" and the "beige screaming. Always the beige screaming!".