From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Whaddya think this is, you little placemat? A diaper show? It's not a diaper show. I think that's pretty obvious."
Occasionally, the word crud has been said as a substitute of the word crap. It's more common for a sender of Strong Bad Emails to say crud than it is for Strong Bad himself.
- Debut: Email coloring — Strong Bad says "crudcrap" when his crayon breaks.
- Email strong badathlon — One of the events in the Strong Badathlon is "Greco-Roman Homestar Crud-Out-of-Beating".
- Email hygiene — The sender asks Strong Bad if he can make a better hygiene movie than the cruddy school version.
- Homestar Ruiner — When Marzipan asks Strong Bad dressed as Homestar when he's going to run in the race so she can take the curd wrinkles out of the oven, Strong Bad replies, in his own voice: "More like crud wrinkles."
- Email imaginary — The sender signs the email "crudfully", which Strong Bad makes fun of. Strong Bad then says that Strong Sad's imaginary friend annoyed the crud out of him.
 See Also