Extra Real Dating Sim XR
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Homestar Runner and Marzipan Extra Real Dating Sim XR is a Homestar Runner/Marzipan dating simulator accessible from the email "date." It was apparently made by Strong Bad himself, according to the game's title screen, and the fact that all the statements for "???" mention Strong Bad. Mike Chapman provides the characters' voices, making them sound like their Powered by The Cheat counterparts.
According to the copyright date on the title screen, the game was first made in 1993 by the video game company Strong Bad Made a Game. This would mean that Homestar and Marzipan have been going out for quite some time.
Page Title: Only the Polygoniest Technologies!!
 Game Details
- You can make Homestar Runner and Marzipan say "buh", "duh" and "fuh", as well as a special random phrase about Strong Bad.
- The ??? option makes the character say one of the following phrases at random:
- "Strong Bad is like the son I never had."
- "Strong Bad is on point."
- "Strong Bad, read a book!"
- "Good time for Strong Bad."
- "Strong Bad's muscles can beat me up!"
- "There's something about that Strong Bad."
- "It doesn't get any better than Strong Bad."
- "I've liked Strong Bad since I was 2 years old."