From Homestar Runner Wiki
Many Homestar Runner toons and DVDs make fun of cut-rate DVDs by glorifying interactive menus. While most DVDs offer additional features like director commentaries and "making of" featurettes, cheap DVDs and DVDs of movies that didn't make enough money to make such featurettes have to get by with advertising interactive menus as a bonus feature. In the JengaJam Interview, Mike and Matt have remarked that it should be illegal.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Strong Sad reads "interactive menus" off of a list of bonus features for the V.I. Warshawski DVD.
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — The first page boasts "Interactive Menus!!!" as an extra.
- Everything Else, Volume 1 — The back of the case reads, "tons of bonus stuff, commentaries, and interactive menus!"
- strongbad_email.exe Disc Five — On the back cover, Strong Badman wonders if the DVD has interactive menus.
- Sbemails' 50 Greatest Hits DVD — As seen on the back cover, one of the features that this DVD has is "Interactive Menus!"