Super Kingio Bros.
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Super Kingio Bros. is a secret "game", found after clicking The King of Town after Pumpkin Carve-nival is over. It is impossible to progress beyond the initial screen. The King of Town represents Mario. He can hardly move, much less jump over the Goomba that eventually kills him. Upon failure, the King realizes that his life is a joke.
 Fun Facts
- This game is featured in several questions on the FAQ.
- The King of Town starts out with three lives, but dying once will end the game.
- On the Flash file, right-clicking and selecting "Play" will cause the Goomba to stop moving, allowing the King of Town to move to the end of the screen (or as far as the Goomba is). There is no way to get past the Goomba, as the King will hit it no matter what, due to the Goomba starting at the end of the screen.
- You can use a seek bar to move the Goomba past the King of Town's position, which allows the King of Town to go beyond the right side of the screen unbounded. If the Goomba reaches the left side of the screen, it proceeds to the game over screen as if you were hit.
- The timer always displays a time of 000. In a real game of Super Mario Bros., this would mean you've run out of time on a particular level and will lose a life.
- The Goomba sprite extends beyond the Goomba itself, meaning that the King of Town only needs to come close to the Goomba to die. Mario needs to actually touch the enemy or come within a precise square/rectangular sprite for any effect.
- The King of Town will always rise slightly above the ground when he dies, even when you don't jump.
- The entire screen (inside the border, that is) appears to be an invisible Flash button, commonly used for Easter eggs, but nothing happens when you click.
- There is also apparently another invisible Flash button outside of the top-left of the border. It too does nothing.
- The center block in the row of five is not connected with the one to its left.
- Pressing "J" any time while at black level screen causes The King of Town's jumping grunt to be heard.
- On the April Fools' 2006 version of this game, the King of Town could not be moved and the Goomba would go directly through him.
 Real-World References
- This is based almost precisely on the very beginning of the first level of Super Mario Bros.
- The King of Town's clothes, hat, nose and mustache are near-identical to Mario's.
- The music is The King of Town "singing" the beginning of the classic Mario theme, the death sound, and the game over song.
- It should be noted that Super Mario Bros. was for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Kingio Brothers' graphics are far superior to the NES's, as it has high quality color and smoothness, rather than low-quality pixelated graphics.
- The only thing missing from the display is the coin counter, which should be in the gap between the "Score" and the "World" indicators. Since The King can't collect any, it's just as well that the coin counter's missing.
- After getting hit, the King of Town will bounce on the ground once before being thrown into the air and off the screen, while Mario is just thrown into the air without bouncing.