Talk:Everything Else, Volume 3
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Activision Case
Is there a specific Activision video game the box references? Bad Bad Guy 01:17, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
- At first, I thought it might be a specific game, but the more I looked, it seems to be referencing the general feel. See for example Ice Hockey or Barnstorming boxes. The rainbow lines behind Homestar on the box, along with the general layout say it's an Activision game, but not any specific one. wbwolf (t | ed) 01:35, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
 Is Field Day Intro on the DVD?
Could that "big announcement" mentioned in the Easter Eggs section be the secret page Field Day Intro? "Do not adjust the jumbotron"? "Turn your trucker caps sidewise"? Bad Bad Guy 15:00, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
 Who Said What Already?
Who does commentaries for which toons? It took us 13 months to transcribe all the Everything Else 2 commentaries, but now we're reaching the end of the 2nd week since Everything Else 3's release and we don't even know the speakers! (Sorry if I sound rude again) Bad Bad Guy 04:39, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- System notice: Keep your pants on. For real.
- Seriously, it's not like this is urgent. I would guess relatively few people have the DVDs still (I ordered mine almost as soon as it was available, and I still don't have it). At any rate, it will be done when it's done. Heimstern Läufer 04:44, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Do any of the Easter Eggs have audio commentaries? Bad Bad Guy 03:54, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- No. wbwolf (t | ed) 05:41, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
 Did anyone see this coming?
Was this the first h*r DVD to get no advance publicity? Bad Bad Guy 01:48, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
 "Holidays" menu music?
What's the "Holidays" menu's music based on? I mentioned it as "Mystery music" because I have no idea the music is based on. Can anyone help me? MHarrington 22:37, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
When will the rest of the commentaries be complete? The ones whose ones are incomplete are Date Nite, Let Us Give Tanks and Teen Girl Squad Issue 13? Does no one have this DVD? MHarrington 19:51, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- I've heard that it's hard to transcribe commentaries, but this comes off as just plain laziness. The DVD is almost 2 years old now, and there are still some incomplete Commentary Transcripts. I personally think the Date Nite commentary should have been finished before the article was featured. BBG 01:12, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
 Jacket picture
How do I get the jacket picture of the good/bad graphics to come up? MHarrington 18:18, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- Try pausing and stoping it. Also there are some dvd players (such as mine and also my computer) don't support jacket pictures.HomsarGuy 00:23, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Is there a sound clip for the 1980's video game intro music?
- I could make one, but a sysop *cough Loafing cough* would drop several trains on me for it. — MichaelXX2 05:57, 26 October 2008 (UTC)