Talk:Strong Sad Evolution
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The early Sb Email Strong sad has not less fingers, he's just holding the postcard in a weird way! His thumbs are behind it. Dont you think?
- Don't you know typeing? Anyway, good point, well made.
Why don't we know the months of all Strong Sad skethes?
Uh, we do. If you look next to them, it says when they were made. What are you talking aboot? -Poopsmith Z
 Another Evolution?
Does it seem to anyone that in the Saddy Dumpington cartoon, Strong Sad evolved some more? I mean, his body looked a bit fatter and his head just seemed generally different. --Bluelite
- I thought the same thing. Somebody who's good with evolution should take a look at that. —BazookaJoe 00:46, 26 Aug 2005 (UTC)
There's definitely a difference. I set it up, but it needs a tad more info... - Joshua 16:38, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I see it too. — It's dot com 16:40, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- EDIT: Now that I think about it a little more, are we really seeing new versions, or are they just moving his arms and legs to have him be facing slightly different directions? — It's dot com 18:06, 31 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Well, I think the fourth and fifth are different. I'm not sure about the Folky Tale one. - Joshua
He's just standing in different poses and looking in different directions. It's not an evolution.
- I agree with the guy above me. I see absolutely no difference in the two character designs. —Gafaddict (Talk | Contribs.) 22:22, 2 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- The picture can't be from A Folky Tale. Strong Sad was on the other side of the circle and you could see the rope. There has to be another cartoon with him like this.----Strongglad.
- No, it's from Folky Tale. I just switched the image around so it matched the others. - Joshua
- Well, in a Folky Tale when he stared at the rope he looked up at it, but when he talked to Coach Z, his eyes and head were lined up with his. I think the evolution is that now he looks at people when he talks to them and not just downwards.-Strongglad
I think so too, but we'll need more proof in future toons to find out for sure. - Joshua 23:57, 2 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Maybe we can look when his next appearance comes.--Strongglad
No, that can't be right. There are definitely a couple of differences other than his head. See, his legs are also closer together. --Bluelite
It looks like Strong Sad looking at people when he talks to them was only in A Folky Tale. In TrogdorCon 97, he's back to looking downwards--Strongglad
- Heh. I think they mean color, not weight. — It's dot com 22:47, 2 Sep 2005 (UTC)
 Strong Sad's Mouth
When did it change? Bad Bad Guy 20:34, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
- The earliest I traced the change to was gimmicks. It's not as frown-shaped and there's also a difference in the way it moves when he talks. Bad Bad Guy 22:24, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
 New look from One Two, One Two?
Wouldn't anyone agree that the way Strong Sad's right leg looks is different from the images included in the article? I'm just saying that his lower body and upper legs are kinda fused together. What you saw in One Two, One Two is Strong Sad's right side. I guess we should wait for another toon or sbemail with Strong Sad in it to come up.
His knees, they're all-a swirly-like. --11:15, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- I'll add it. D&d greg 20:41, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
Not an evolution - the new shading and stuff only appeared in environment and rated, when he was holding a sign. -Poopsmith Z
Can we please remove it? :D -Poopsmith Z
No more comments? Okay, taking it down. -Poopsmith Z
 Looking kinda dangerous...
Where does Yello Dello Strong Sad fit into this table? Is he part of one design or is he in a transition?