From Homestar Runner Wiki
Hello everybody. My
name username is Cinnabon37, as you most likely already know.
 Stuff I Like
- my cat Bitsy
- my neighbor's cat
- kicking The Cheat
- making videos of pictures I make on the GNU Image Manipulation Program
- tweaking Fedora Core 5
- VNC ;-)
- Burger King chicken fries (such an innovative package)
- Hating Windows
- KDE, which is way better than Gnome
- Ace Combat 4 & 5
- SimCity 4
- Dr. Pepper
- Candy Corn
And of course,
- Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
- the number 37.
Don't ask me why I like 37 so much, it just pops up everywhere like in algebra books and random number generators.
 My Reh-zoom
I consider myself to be an advanced Microsoft Windows troubleshooter (not too hard: it has so much trouble, it's easy to find stuff to shoot) and an intermediate (and learning) Linux user.
- was the only one that knew how to turn on the laptops in second grade (and third, and fourth.....)
- learned lots o' HTML in fifth grade
- am a highly advanced G.I.M.P. user
- Have killed Fedora Core 4 from my machine, not thinking that GRUB was then on the partition
- Killed GRUB using Knoppix (BTW, I like Knoppix too!)
- Began to miss GRUB
- Installed Fedora Core 5 (and thus GRUB)
- ACCIDENTALLY messed up wireless network
- Petitioning to get TiVo to support WPA wireless encryption
 Contact Me
My MySpace that's not a MySpace is
This page has been approved by High Empress Bitsy the Cat.