From Homestar Runner Wiki
THE FOLLOWING USERPAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
BY SOME PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT'S BEST
IT BE RATED
G FOR RAD DESIGN AND A
TOTALLY AWESOME USER
Hi I'm djm1791. Iv'e grown to love this web site, sigh... any hoo this is my page that im now workin on to make it cool and fun and not be some dumb text so if you have any ideas PLESE list them on my talk page cuz I'd love do better at this web site.
Here are some tips to help out at the web site:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to have fun!
 How I Came to Know and Love the Wiki
it all started about a year ago after i had become a full fledged homestar fan. at that point i was addicted on it and was doin a google serch for homestar pics and sites. i had kept on coming across a site that sounded like some hawian thing "Wiki" looks like "Tiki" but at first it looked dumb and boring so i avoied it since my parrents dont like me going on to unfermilliar sites. eventuly touge i looked in to it and found it was pretty cool. at first i contibuted anomisly and dindnt do much since i diddnt know how to do any thing. preety soon i made an account and still didnt do any thing magor till about this summer. and now look what ive done!
 Bout Me!!
Real Name: David J MacKay (hence the name djm1791)
Residence: Philippines (ok to clarify im a MK here. MK stands for missionary kid as in my parrents are missionars)
Pasport Country: USA
thing on H*R: Strong Bad Email
stuff i edit: mostly minor edits
my first edit: 
more 2 come maby
 Top 5's
here are some of my fav five:
Strong Bad E-mail