From Homestar Runner Wiki
 portrait of a soul
 or something
Not very many people love the evin290 He's not as terrific of an athlete as you might think
Czec out all my contribulations.
Also, see my fanstuff user page with all of my banners!
 Homestar Stuff
Favorite Homestar Toon: Senor Mortgage
Favorite Strong Bad Emails: rock opera, virus, montage, for kids, different town, the bet, caffeine, mile, stunt double, crazy cartoon, interview, dragon, japanese cartoon.
Favorite Character: Homsar
Favorite Game: Shploitz
Favorite Songs: Different Town, Because It's Midnite, Secret Song
 Non-Homestar Stuff
Interests: Computers/Programming, Languages, Mathematics, Music/Composing, Theater/Musicals
Non-Homestar Internet Likes: Starsphere (Kinda Went Bye-Bye,) Neopets (I know what you're gonna say,) Muffin Films
 Some fun stuff
 Toying with Language
I had a website a while back with hundreds of languages listed. It stated how to say a single useful sentence in all of these languages. Bear with me because I was very young. The sentence was "The monkeys are eating me"
- Spanish: Los monos me están comiendo
- French: Les singes me mangent
- Italian: Le scimmie stanno mangiandolo
- German: Die Affen essen mich
- Portuguese: Os macacos estão comendo-me
- Dutch: De apen eten me
- Greek: Οι πίθηκοι με τρώνε
- Russian: Обезьяны едят меня
- Norwegian: Apekattene eter meg
- Arabic: تأكلني القرود
- Polish: maŁpa je mnie (singular monkey)
- Japanese: 猿は私を食べる
- Korean: 원숭이는 나에게를 먹는다
- Chinese (simplified): 猴子吃我
- Hebrew: "הקופים אוכלים אותי" (ha-kofim ochlim oti).
The website broke down, and I didn't save the files so I don't have the rest of the translations :-(