From Homestar Runner Wiki
Talk | Email</td></tr>
Hello and welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! Hope you like it here, and stick around.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Have a look at the MediaWiki User's Guide.
- If you need help, post a question on the discussion page for the FAQ.
- Read the Standards of the Wiki.
- Remember that above all else, this is a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to Homestar Runner.
- Explore, and be sure to have fun!
Good luck! --Kilroy 14:20, 21 Oct 2004 (MST)
 Poor images
Hi there. The images you recently uploaded (Image:Lookalike Contest 2.png and Image:Ladies\' Choice Awards 2.png) are filled with compression artifacts. How did you make them? -- Tom 18:18, 23 Dec 2004 (MST)
- Yeah, Wikipedia links are great. I'm curious as to what "screenshot program" you use. What operating system are you running? I know Windows captures raw image files to the clipboard with a simple push of the "print screen" key. These can be used in any image editing program, like the free the GIMP. They turn out much better than other images you uploaded. -- Tom 17:54, 24 Dec 2004 (MST)
Cool user page. Fubugrass. DOUGLAS! Er... Fhqwhgads. Yay, I got it right. Any way, Cool. Pop tire 21:37, 24 Mar 2005 (MST)
 Personal image problem
Hey, Fhqwhgads ect. In accordance with HRWiki:Personal images, you are only allowed 2 large personal images to use on your userpage. Currently, you have uploaded 3. They are:
 i love you
If you sent this email to Strong Bad, please put it on the trivia section for i love you.