From Homestar Runner Wiki
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
- Thanks! And thanks for fixing the intro too, I didn't like it but wasn't getting anywhere. -- Mithent 11:47, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
 new user help
can you please help me with my userboxes thers weird text in between all of them. im giving you permission to edit my user page just look up homoon and then FIX it for me ok thanks! — Homoon (talk • contribs) 18:42, 5 May 2008 (left unsigned)
- (Replied on user's talk page.) -- Mithent 18:56, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
ok i got another job for ya, can u put that new userbox in plase, thanks! --Homoon 13:16, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
scratch that last one but can u figure out why that user box box ending thing is showing up on my userpage, thanks!--Homoon 16:14, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
 Capitalization in TGS
I tried to put it in the page and it said you were editing it. --The 1-Up 23:04, 14 July 2008 (UTC)