From Homestar Runner Wiki
I know you've been here for a while, but welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! We're glad to have you as a member. If you need any help, feel free to ask anyone on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
 Too Long, Clanky! Too Long!
Yo, welcome to the site. I know this is a bad way to start off, but your signature is too long by the site standards. I know that's as picky as heck, but some uptight "puffery guy" decided that they had to be a specific size, not me.
That blue box I put above your sig represents the biggest size allowed.
If you changed the size of the text or removed the parenthesis from your sig, it'd be perfect size. I just wanted to give you the heads up. I know what a pain it is to have even the size of your sig being dictated, but once again, don't blame me. Hope to see you around! — (
- How bout' doing this:
I changed it, is it ok now? Also, do you know why my sig isn't showing up the correct color? I put in the correct hexcode, as far as I know, but it's still showing up as blue for me. Thanks - Stonecold5987 (talk·edits) 05:58, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, now it's a perfect size. You could even put back your talk link if you wanted, or put them both back small. I fixed the color for you. Take a look at the code to see where it needs to go. Also, it's important that all of the code always be on just one line. Talk atcha later! — It's dot com 06:07, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
 User Page Help
I was just wondering if there is any type of template that I can use to fix my User page so that I have a contents thing at the top of the page, and so that it is formatted correctly. The most notable thing that I need to format better is the sections on it, because the Edit links for the sections I have are not in the sections, they are lower on the page. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. - Stonecold5987 (talk·edits) 21:06, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- There, how's that? The edit tags were being forced down below the image, because of the order they were put in. It should look better now. Alternativly, if you don't want the edit tags to appear at all, you can put __NOEDITSECTION__ somewhere on your page. Anything else you wanted fixed? ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 19:03, 25 April 2006 (UTC)