From Homestar Runner Wiki
The American hard rock band Van Halen has been referenced multiple times in the Homestar Runner body of work.
- Peasant's Quest — When typing "get zillion arrows" in the Hidden Glen, the first sentence will say "Somebody get a tree doctor," sounding like "Somebody Get Me A Doctor".
- Main Page 4 — When rolling over Toons, a bowling ball with Eddie Van Halen's "Frankenstrat" stripe scheme bowls a strike.
- Main Page 9 — When rolling over Characters, the band's logo appears.
- The Cheat Theme Song — When the lyric "Who's gonna start a rock and roll band?" is sung, it is accompanied by a "The Cheat" symbol that looks like the the band's logo.
- Email band names — Strong Bad uses Van Halen as an example of a band named after a "really cool last name."
- Email colonization — In an Easter egg, Strong Bad sings "Shanama, Shanama ho ho ho ho ho!" to the tune of the band's song, "Panama".