From Homestar Runner Wiki
The sum of fifty bucks is mentioned quite a few times in the Homestar Runner toons.
- Email 50 emails — Strong Bad seems to be offering to sell Strong Sad's feet for $50.
- Email part-time job — Photos with the Tragic Clown Dog (Strong Bad) cost $50 (which Bubs immediately changes to $60).
- Email space program — Space Captainface (Strong Bad) calculates that his "precious cargo" of 15 Earth dollars must have multiplied to $50 from the distance they had traveled.
- Email redesign — All the "sbemail redesigns" cost less than fifty bucks.
- Email what I want — Strong Bad claims he returned an omelette to a hardware store for "nigh on fifty bucks".
- Ever and More! — Bubs' BUBRUB! for his broken shin costs fifty bucks a tube.
- Email mini-golf — Strong Bad usually gets paid fifty bucks every time he mentions some kind of fun-time emporium during an email.
- Place Ya Bets! — The Cheat bets $50 that the Lappy 486 will die in the 200th Strong Bad Email. Strong Bad says that he's got fifty bucks that says the others will continue to suck no matter what he does.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad says to Max "what is his favorite websites" and says they are going to give him fifty bucks to say something good about the Telltale games store