From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Bad dressed as Homestar says to Pom Pom, "My dog".
- Biz Cas Fri 1 — Puppet Homestar says to Puppet Strong Bad, "What is up, my dog" (spelled D-O-G-E).
- A Folky Tale (Easter egg) — Bubs says to Homestar, "You is my dog too".
- Play Date — Homestar calls Pom Pom "Pom Dog" and refers to himself as "Homedog".
- A Death-Defying Decemberween — Homestar Runner calls Coach Z "dog".
- Kick-A-Ball — Homestar again calls Pom Pom "my dog".
- Email myths & legends — As Homestar was describing his first encounter with the Bear Holding a Shark, he began his story by saying "I was in the woods, walking my dog, Pom Pom". In this instance, Homestar is referring to his friend literally as a dog (or, rather, mistaking him for one).
- Email alternate universe — Vector Strong Bad refers to Stinkoman as "MY DOGE" (pronounced doh-zh).