Peg Strong Sad
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Peg Strong Sad is a game that can be found in the Strong Bad Email 1 step ahead. If you choose "YES" for Strong Bad to glue Strong Sad's hands to his face, the scene changes to the athletic field, where Strong Sad (whose hands are indeed glued to his face) is being pelted by dodgeballs from all sides. After they've all stopped, click on the target on Strong Sad's belly to play. Mash the space bar to throw a ball at Strong Sad. The score on the right side of the scoreboard goes up one every time you hit Strong Sad, and the score on the left goes up one every time you miss.
 Fun Facts
 Playing the Game
Hitting Strong Sad: There are three possibilities to hit Strong Sad (who says "Ow!" each time you do):
- If you hit the right side of Strong Sad's belly, the ball bounces off to the right of the screen, scoring you a point. (The sound effect is louder in this case than the others.)
- If you hit the target on his belly, the ball simply bounces down and dribbles away, again giving you one point.
- If you hit the left side of Strong Sad's belly, the ball will ricochet off him up and through the basket to the left. You score one point for hitting Strong Sad and another for making the basket.
Missing Strong Sad: There are also four possibilities to miss Strong Sad:
- If you miss way to your left, the ball will bounce and dribble off the field, making the other team gain one point.
- If you miss just to the left, the ball will fly right by Strong Sad, also making the other team gain one point.
- The ball behaves similarly if you miss just to the right.
- If you miss to the extreme right, the ball will hit the scoreboard. The scoreboard will buzz and spark as the ball hits it (although, oddly, the buzz will begin before the ball reaches it). The other team gains one point.
- The scoreboard only goes up to 99 points. If you score more, it only displays the first two digits of your score, so for each power of 10 you reach (100, 1000, 10000), you have to score 10, 100, and 1000 points respectively for your score (as displayed on the scoreboard) to go up.
- If you hold down the space bar, the ball will quickly fly past Strong Sad to the right, or hit the scoreboard.
- This is the first time "mash" is used instead of "press".