From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from Stong)
Stong Bad and its variants are common misspellings of Strong Bad's name.
- Email vacation — In an Easter egg, a postcard with Monkey D is shown, his shirt reading "I ♥ Stong Band".
- Email 50 emails — Matt emails Strong Bad about cool ways to spell different words, beginning his email with "Dear Stong Bad".
- Arcade Game — Homestar Runner misspells "Strong Bad" as "Stong Bah" on the Compy 386, then later comments that "SB" must stand for Stong Bah.
- Email funny — Strong Bad accidentally types "stongbad_email.exe".
- Email pom pom — In an Easter egg, Bubs plays a Monkey D card, on which, his shirt again reads "I ♥ Stong Band".
- Email trading cards — The email's subject line is "Trading Stong-gum".
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad mentions the gazebo will say "Congratulations Strong Bad" or, if Strong Mad makes it, "Contagulate, Stong Bag".
- Email lunch special — Strong Mad calls Strong Bad, "Strond bad".
- Strongest Man in the World — Strong Bad signs his own name as "Strond Bad".
- Lappynapped! — A tab on the poster reads, "Strond Bad".
- Make-o Your Own Stinko — The default title of the comic reads, "Stinkoman Sunday Fun Talk by Stonk Bad".
- Email magic trick — In the subject line, Agnes misspells Strong Bad as "Srongbad".