From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the game company. For games played on the Wii, see Viidelectrix.
|Products||Video games, CD-Rs, video game consoles, movies and metal detectors|
|Employees||Art department, graphic designers|
|Slogan||We use computers...to make video games!|
Videlectrix is a fictitious video game company that "makes" most of the games seen on homestarrunner.com. The brains behind the company Videlectrix were the cover story for January 2005's issue of Stookley's Hundredaire Socialite, as seen in an Easter egg of the Strong Bad Email part-time job. In reality, the employees seen are The Brothers Chaps in fake mustaches.
Videlectrix has three known subsidiaries, Videlectrix Films, which is responsible for the Peasant's Quest movie and Litigation Jackson, Videlectrix Media, which manufactures CD-Rs, the type of which is used for Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits, and Videlectrix Kidx, which produces the Taranchula metal detector used in the email buried and the Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People game series. Although the board game company Boardelectrix and the toy company Kidelectrix have similar names to Videlectrix, the relationship between these three companies is unknown.
 Main Page Descriptions
These are the descriptions shown on the main page of the Videlectrix website, Videlectrix.com.
 April 24, 2009-present
Sure you can go to TelltaleGames.com to
buy Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
on DVD. But only Videlectrix has the REAL box art!
We don't even know what a 'slip case' is! Box art
belongs on a BOX. Or at least a picture of a box.
And that's what you'll find here.
Oh and hey! Maybe we'll make another Roomisode!
 December 1, 2008-April 23, 2009
Got the EPISODIC GAMING blues? In this age
of calculator wristwatches, who has time for 2-4 hours
of gameplay? With Videlectrix' new ROOMISODIC
GAMING, we guarantee several minutes of game play!
Filling out the paperwork has never been so action-packed
in Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind The Dangerdesque!
Click here to play now!
 November 19, 2008-November 30, 2008
Videlectrix has had ENOUGH! Telltale Games
thinks they're SO GREAT with their episodic
gaming model. Well, we still have a few videlectricks
up our sleeve. No longer will we be graphically
mariginalized by our graphical oppressors!
Check back in the coming days as we strike back!
 July 18, 2008-November 19, 2008
Don't forget about us! We're still HERE! Videlectrix
has been committing to all kinds of excellents
in video gaming. No matter what lawsuits you
hear about, Videlectrix did A LOT of work on
'Strong Man's Cool Game for Attractive People.'
Um...Remember Peasant's Quest?
We did that!
 April 10, 2008-July 17, 2008
It's official! Videlectrix has gone this-gen! Teaming up
with round, puffy graphics gamemakers Telltale Games,
we're finally bringing the world of Homestart Runner
to life with "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive
People!" We helped out with the whole entire game
and not just one little part they kept in because
the contract said they had to! Thanks Telltale!
 July 16, 2007-April 9, 2008
Ever bought a used game that didn't come with the instruction book?
Hard to play, right? Well, that's just what Videlectrix did with
"Where's an Egg?"! We bought this game overseas years ago and had
no idea how to play it... UNTIL NOW!
This online auction has a single page from the instruction book for sale!
Now everything kind of makes a little bit of sense!
CLICK HERE to play Where's an egg? right now!
 March 12, 2007-July 16, 2007
Here at Videmalectrix, some of our programmers
don't have a whole heckuva lot to do
sometimes. So we made them remake several
of your favorite V'lectrix hits for use on the new
Remote Controller Video Game System!
Just pick up any remote you have lying around,
TV, Betamax, even Laserdisc, then
click on 'Games for Wii' and get to wavin'!
 July 17, 2006-March 12, 2007
Videlectrix is ONTO YOU! We know you want more
quality styles inside of your video game and that's
just what we've done! Kid Speedy v1.NEW! is an
update for the ages. New challenge! More reward!
If video computer games are the disease, Videlectrix
is the free clinic!
Play Kid Speedy! in the 'Game Demos' section NOW!
 July 10, 2006-July 17, 2006
We have had a lot of couple people tell us
that they firmly believe 'Kid Speedy' will
never come out. We Videlectrix types would like to
take this opportunity to spit on those people.
After eating a bunch of Skittles.
Head to the 'Game Demos' section and play Kid Speedy!
 April 24, 2006-July 10, 2006
Oh, man. Here we go again. Those
big 'ol brains at Videlectix.com have been
trying to outdo themselves for some time
now, and they've finally done it with a
little game called 'Thy Dungeonman 3.'
Utilising state-off-the-art amber monochrome
computer visuals, TD3 will make you want
to never stop playing this game!!!!!
 March 21, 2005-April 24, 2006
You may not believe it, but we've made yet
another good-great game. We decided to call
this one Stinkoman 20X6. Side scrolling action
means hours of fun scrolling action!
Springtime's around the corner, and
coincidentally, so is "Your Videlectrix.com."
 January 14-March 21, 2005
Holy smokes! We managed to make another
game. This game is a great game and it is
called 50k Racewalker. Go fast, but not too
fast! Pace it on over to the game demos
section and take a few (million) steps.
You won't (will) be disappointed! Keep
your crosshairs locked on videlectrix.com,
or "Good Games HQ."
 August 30, 2004-January 14, 2005
Yowza! We're a real video-game-making-company!
To prove it, we have a new game called Duck Guardian.
Slither on over to the Game Demos section and
guard you some ducks. We're also gearing up for our
fall lineup of "New Releases and Announced Titles."
We look forward to seeing you in America's finest
and friendliest video arcades!
 February 23-August 30, 2004
We're all the time working on the hottest new games and titles. Recently,
we just finished making 'Thy Dungeonman 2.' We're even thinking of
making another game in the future! Other projects are too numerous
and exciting to mention, but you can bet they'll be every bit as good as
some of our other hot titles. For years, Videlectrix has been busy making
sure you'll get a chance to love playing our electronic T.V. video games.
That's practically our middle name. So, keep your eyes peeled for our
upcoming "Hottest New Games and Titles!!"
 Easter Eggs
- Clicking on the blow up reading "starring the popular RON PLANET!" while viewing the Duck Guardian 2 box will send you to Ron Planet. This is a side project by Craig Zobel and Matt Chapman.
- The mp3 file for Stinkoman Level 1 Theme has a description that says "00000605 0000010F 000027AE 0000116E 00007E53 000074BC 00005EF8 00007053 00003C68 000065F0". It is unknown what this is supposed to mean, but it may be a video game code.
 Videlectrix Games
 Game Gallery
The box art of the games created by Videlectrix. Description:
Welcome to the Videlectrix Game Gallery. Have some wine and cheese
and enjoy the dynamic cover artwork for our dynamic cover games.
Featuring the work of award winning artists such as: our art department.
- Secret Collect (for the FunMachine)
- Rhinofeeder (for the Super Funmachine)
- Thy Dungeonman (400-page manual inside!! Text-based, Dungeon-based Action!!)
- Thy Dungeonman II (More Text Means More Action!!)
- Thy Dungeonman III
- 50k Racewalker (Taste a Walk!)
- Duck Guardian 1
- Duck Guardian 2 (starring the popular Ron Planet!)
- Planet Alert!
- Hallrunner (For use with Arrow Keys!)
- Pigs on Head
- Space Shipper (NOW for only ONE PLAYER!!!)
- Stinkoman 20X6 (Ask for a challenge! Deuce!)
 Game Music
MP3s of the music from various Videlectrix games are available. Description:
We one time received two emails asking about the music from all our
various game selections. We took that to mean we should put them
UP for DOWN load (D-pad humor). Here is.
- Videlectrix Theme
- Trogdor Theme
- Population Tire Theme
- Awexome Cross Music
- Rhino Feeder Music
- StrongBadZone Music
- Peasant's Quest Theme
- Peasant's Quest (Trogdor's Cave)
- Trogdor Intermission
- Thy Dungeonman Theme
- 50K Racewalker Theme
- Duck Guardian 1 Theme
- Duck Guardian 1 Reprise
- Stinkoman Level 1
- Stinkoman Level 2
- Stinkoman Cutscene
 Fun Facts
- The quote "award winning artists such as: our art department" could be a reference to games from the Atari era in which employees remained nameless.
- If the TROGDOR!! game in the catalog is clicked when it is already on the screen, the Secret Collect game description is shown.
- The metadata for all three Stinkoman tunes lists "Homestar Runner" as artist.
- Videlectrix has often been treated as a legitimate video game developer in the real world. In one instance, they were even acknowledged by Nintendo Power magazine.
- Sometimes, on the Game Catalog menu, when you click on Dangeresque, a screenshot of Stinkoman 20X6 appears on the television and "Stinkoman 20X6" will appear at the top instead of Dangeresque. Also, a random description will appear as well. If you click on Dangeresque again, the proper Dangeresque title, screenshot and description will appear.
 Inside References
- Many Videlectrix games feature incorrect English grammar and spelling due to bad translations, despite the fact the Videlectrix team have been shown to be fluent in English.
- The games in the catalog are presented as stacks of Atari 2600 cartridges.
 Real-World References
 Quotes of the Week
|Videlectrix's Quotes of the Week|
 See Also
 External Links
- Videlectrix.com — Page Title: Home of our Videlectrix!!
- View the Flash File of the main page
- Games Catalog — Page Title: Catalogs of our games!!
- View the Flash File of the games catalog
- Game Demos — Page Title: Demos of our games!
- View the Flash File of the demos page
- Game Gallery — Page Title: Galleries of our games!
- View the Flash File of the gallery page
- Game Music — Page Title: Musics of our games!
- View the Flash File of the music page