From Homestar Runner Wiki
Rabbit Algebra is a Videlectrix educational title, shown in the Peasant's Quest Preview. It is a "game" where algebra is taught by a rabbit. This is a parody of The Learning Company's Reader Rabbit and Math Rabbit, where various animals teach elementary subjects. It is not listed on Videlectrix's website and cannot be played.
 Fun Facts
- If the problem seen in Peasant's Quest Preview is solved, it would yield .
- The score, logx14, is dependent on x.
- Setting x to 14 or any integer root of 14 (e.g. square root, cube root, etc) yields an integral score.
- If x = 9 (see above), the score is 1.2011.
- If x = − 9, the score is the complex number 0.3945 − 0.5641i.
- If x = 3 (see below), the score is 2.4022.
- The score cannot be zero.
- In the number of mans, 2x = 6, x is equal to 3.
- The version on HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! is identical except that the problem is x2 + 28 = 44, which yields .