From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Game Category: New Game|| |
Strong Bad's RhinoFeeder is a game invented by Strong Bad where you have to feed an angry rhino. You have to avoid snakes to get his food. If you fail to feed the rhino, it charges after you. This game comes equipped with the amazing 8-bit graphics that look almost real! This game is also accessible from the Strong Bad Email video games.
Date: Monday, January 12, 2004
Page Title: I Rhino! I hunger!
Feed the rhino. Don't tread on the snakes. Hint: The rhino gets mad if he tries to eat and there is no food. click to start
 Fun Facts
- In the Strong Bad Email video games, when the rhino gets mad and charges, Strong Bad moves out of the way, yet, in the real game, you cannot move out of the way because you somehow move to the center when you run out of chances.
- Despite its fairly low quality graphics and sound, Strong Bad thinks that it is high tech and super-photorealistic.
- The font for the score in this game and Secret Collect. is drawn in a normal serif font instead of the pixelated font used everywhere else.
- Though the name Super Fun Machine is supposed to reference the SNES, the graphics resemble those of NES games such as Super Mario Bros. 3, and the box design is based on games for the Atari 2600.
 Inside References
- On the cover box, it says "For the Super FunMachine", which is a reference to Secret Collect.'s cover that said "For the Funmachine". This is also related to the NES and SNES.
 Real-World References
- This game appears to be a parody of a minigame (Feed the Dragons) that is in the Playstation RPG Chrono Cross. The sound effect the rhino makes, and the way it turns red when Strong Bad fails to feed it in time, are identical to this game. (The sound effect is actually a low note played using the General MIDI instrument "fret noise".)
- "Don't Tread on the Snakes" is a reference to the American Revolutionary flag with the caption "Don't Tread on Me".
- The page title refers to the old arcade game Sinistar, where one of the title character's sound bites was "I hunger!"
 Fast Forward
 External Links