From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Videlectrix Mascot is the pixelated mascot for Free Country, USA's #1 video game company, Videlectrix. He pops up before almost every Videlectrix game. He usually runs under the Videlectrix logo and trips. He is also seen in the top banner of the Videlectrix website. The Videlectrix Mascot is likely a spoof of Epyx Software's olympiad video game series, released on the Commodore 64 and Atari platforms in the mid '80s. In this game series, you play a highly animated running silhouetted character. This smooth sprite animation was cutting edge for its day.
- This includes the mascot's variants.
- Debut: Population: Tire — The Videlectrix Mascot jogs across the screen, tripping in the middle as the Videlectrix logo pops up. He gives a "thumbs up" signal.
- Awexome Cross — A still Videlectrix logo with the Mascot appearing on a gray screen. The Cheat in a Tire falls down to the middle of the screen, running over the Mascot. He gives the 'OK' signal.
- Peasant's Quest Preview and Peasant's Quest Animatic — The Mascot leans on the Videlectrix logo with a cigarette.
- Peasant's Quest — The Mascot jogs across the Videlectrix logo with a sword and a shield and trips in the middle, impaling himself on his sword. His right leg falls down as the last note of the 2-bit Videlectrix theme plays.
- Duck Guardian One — The mascot is replaced by the white silhouette of a space-duck, which explodes instead of tripping.
- Everybody Everybody Poster
- 50K Racewalker — The Mascot is rendered in a more pixelated style, resembling the characters in the game. It slowly marches under the Videlectrix logo. The scene is abruptly cut off before the mascot makes it to the center of the screen.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — The Mascot is now a modified Mega Man sprite, jogging under the Videlectrix logo. He trips in the middle, then leans up and holds up his arm.
- Kid Speedy — The Mascot is actually a solid white Kid Speedy. He trips as usual, but instead of giving the thumbs-up, he stands up and looks forward.
- Where's an Egg? — The mascot is in the same style as the other game characters. He shoots the logo with a gun, then the bullet ricochets back and kills him.
- Everything Else, Volume 3 — The mascot runs past the FBI Warning, trips, then gives a thumbs up.
- Snake Boxer 5 — The mascot's run and trip is rendered in Atari 2600 style.
- Math Kickers — The exact same as Stinkoman 20X6.
- Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque — The mascot is replaced by the white silhouette of Dangeresque's car.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad runs and trips, and says "I'm up! Nobody saw that, it's cool!"
- Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruitboarder — Same as Stinkoman 20X6 and Math Kickers, but with different music.
- Email videography — The Videlectrix Mascot is used as a wipe transition in one of Strong Bad's videos.