Everybody Everybody Poster
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- "Everybody Everybody" redirects here. For the song with the lyrics "Everybody, everybody", see Intro.
Left to right, front to back.
Behind the fence
Number of characters
- Bottom Row: There are 14 characters in the bottom row.
- Second Row: There are 14 characters in the second row.
- Third Row: There are 11 characters in the third row.
- Fourth Row: There are 6 characters in the fourth row.
- Fifth Row: There are 13 characters in the fifth row.
- Sixth Row: There are 18 characters in the sixth row.
- Seventh Row: There are 23 characters in the seventh row.
- Behind the fence: There are 5 characters behind the fence
- There are 81 characters in total.
- Even though Tendafoot was created before Sterrance, he is absent. The Brothers Chaps announced at the NYU Talk - 1 Mar 2005 that he is represented by Li'l Brudder.
- The Fat Bluebird was not included on the poster, despite Mike Chapman mentioning that it's "one of his favorite characters".
- In the DVD commentary for origins, Jonathan Howe mistakenly says Lotionman is on the poster.
- In 2016, @StrongBadActual retweeted a fan-made update that was created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Homestar Runner.
- The small print at the bottom reads "© 2004 Harmless Junk, Inc." even though this poster was not available for purchase until 2005. A possible explanation is that the poster was designed the year before.
- The Worm's hole is covering up a bit of the Grape-Nuts Robot, which is impossible.
- Arrow'd Guy's body "disappears" under Strong Bad's arm, as does PbtC Bubs's body under Mr. Shmallow's hat and PbtC Strong Bad's arm. The Football Player also seems to disappear under Sickly Sam and Old-Timey Marzipan. The Prince of Town likewise disappears under Keyboard Strong Bad's arm which makes him float.
- Li'l Brudder's drool seems to be "floating" above 1-Up's foot.
- The bite in Marshie's head is on the wrong side of his head.
- Powered by the Cheat Bubs's eyes are backwards.
- Powered by The Cheat Homestar is floating.
- The Stick is not normally in front of Strong Badia.
- Some of the character proportions seem off. For example, Strong Man is only a few inches taller than the Goblin and even though Homsar is in front of Homestar, he is a lot smaller than normal.
- Strong Bad's right foot is covered by the Strong Badia Stop Sign and Cinder Block, a possible reference to monument.