From Homestar Runner Wiki
Page Title: All Types of Crazy Crap
 Front Page
 May 16, 2011
- Note: This news might have appeared on the front page earlier.
50% OFF SALE!!!
We've slashed prices on our most popular items and now you can get them for half price! ALL Figurines, DVDs, CDs and patches are an incredible 50% off!
 Older News
 Combo Menu Values!
 Currently Offered Clothing
 CD/DVDs/Video Game
 2-Dimensional Stuff
- Store Posters
- Store Other 2-D Stuff
 No Longer Available
- Baseball Caps
- Beanie Caps
- Messenger Bags
- Hooded Sweatshirts
- Polo Shirts
- Tattoos — Featuring images of Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, Strong Badia themes, and others
- Floaty pens — One side of this pen features The Cheat in the tire moving back and forth in front of the Strong Badia background. The other side of the pen displays the Strong Badia Flag.
- MiniPins — An older set of six colorful MiniPins featuring the most popular Homestar characters
- Buttons — Colorful Magnetized Character Buttons
- Strong Bad Mask — As seen in Sample of Style Too
- Stickers — Hi My Name Is _______
- Kick The Cheat
- See also past freebies for freebies no longer offered.
- See also discontinued shirts for shirts no longer offered.
 Store Footer
The store footer is a small animation at the bottom of every store page. It features Bubs at his concession stand, doing his "checkitout checkitout" dance from Lookin at a Thing in a Bag (but without sound). The animation changes throughout the day and year. If you click on the 'D' in "BUBS' CONCES5ION STAND", Homestar Runner runs in, does his part of the dance, and leaves. In the winter theme, Homestar wears his hat from The Best Decemberween Ever.
 Time of year changes
- Summer Theme: Footer Introduction – November 15, 2005
- Autumn Theme: November 16, 2005 – January 8, 2006
- Winter Theme: January 9, 2006 – March 23, 2006
- Summer Theme: March 24, 2006 – November 7, 2006
- Autumn Theme: November 8, 2006 – January 20, 2007
- Winter Theme: January 21, 2007 – April 1, 2007
- Spring Theme: April 2, 2007 – October 2, 2007
- Autumn Theme: October 2, 2007 – January 18, 2008
- Winter Theme: January 18, 2008 – May 22, 2008
- Spring Theme: May 22, 2008 – October 6, 2009
- New Autumn Theme: October 7, 2009 – present
 Time of day changes
- Sunrise: 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Day: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunset: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Night: 8:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.
 Flash Scenes
- After buying something, you were once taken to one of several short Store Thank You Messages. They stopped playing on October 9, 2008.
- When you look at your shopping cart, various items will randomly generate small Flash scenes with text on the page, with links to other popular items:
- Strong Bad standing alone with a "GAR
BAGE SALE" sign
- STRONG BAD: Oh yeah?! You think that stuff is so great? Well, check out this other crap!!
- Flicking the lightswitch, with a glowstick:
- THE CHEAT: "They told me to tell you that you'd also like these things.* Meh!" (*translated from the cheat)
- Dancing at the concession stand:
- BUBS: If you like that stuff, check this junk out!
- Trogdor chasing a peasant, both drawn in pixel art
- TROGDOR: This other stuff'll really burninate your cottage, peasant.
- Running in place:
- HOMESTAR RUNNER: Oh hello. Umm... you forgot to buy this other stuff that you like.
- Strong Bad standing alone with a "GAR
 Other Places To Buy
 Local Business Area Stores
According to a former page on the Store, independent comic book, music/video, and other specialty shops now have an opportunity to sell H*R merchandise (The Brothers Chaps say that they must never have a sale on the products or have the prices lower than TBC have them marked, to keep sales good). Find them with the store locator.
 Google Product Search
Homestar merchandise also turns up in the occasional issue of Previews Magazine (limited on-line version can be seen here), which lists upcoming items available for purchase through local comic stores.
 Comic Cons
Merchandise was available for sale at Comic Conventions and shows around the country throughout 2005. The Homestar Runner booth was staffed by Strong Dad and The Mother Chaps. Those who attended had a chance to win door prizes consisting of autographed merchandise. Freebies were included within every purchase.
Merchandise was also sold at booth #101 in the Exhibitor's Hall for all 4 days of DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. The Homestar Runner booth was staffed by the Brothers Chaps, the Family Chaps, and other members of the Homestar crew.
This location was parodied in the short toon TrogdorCon '97.
 Telltale Store
 Fun Facts
- While loading the musical shirt selection, a message flashes, reading "loading shirtfun".
- While loading a "Thank-you" message, a loading screen appears reading "load 'er up".
- The Kick The Cheat plush toy was not available for purchase for a five-month period beginning 12 April 2005.
- In October 2009, the store received its own domain. The store's URL is now "http://www.homestarrunnerstore.com", as opposed to "http://homestarrunner.stores.yahoo.net".
- The main pages continue to link to the domain the store sat at in 2004 (http://www.homestarrunner.com/store.html) rather than the current URL.
- Strong Bad Emails Disc 6 and Everything Else Volume 3 are out of stock.
- On the Store Locator map, Wisconsin is spelled "Wisonsin".
- On the Store Locator map, the links for Alberta and British Columbia are backwards; clicking Alberta references an anchor labeled "#BC", while clicking British Colombia references "#ALB".
- On the Store Locator map, Pennsylvania is not clickable, even though there is a store in the Pennsylvania section of the list.
- Nebraska, Oklahoma, Virginia, Wisconsin, Minnesota and British Columbia (Canada) are clickable on the Store Locator map even though there are no stores listed for these states.
- The July 23, 2007 front page update claims the toy sale ends on "Sunday, August 4" (a Saturday), although the Collectible Figurines page had the correct date of August 5th.
- When looking at your shopping cart, the link for Kick the Cheat is still on, instead of it being taken out. However, instead of going to its page, you get redirected to the shop homepage.
- There is a typo in the laptop skins description which says "slightly shutgunned".
 Inside References
- The Store Locator on the new store features The United States and Canada in white underwear, a reference to weird dream.
- The store's footer at the bottom of the store is Bubs's "checkitout" dance from Lookin at a Thing in a Bag.
- The "GARBAGE SALE" sign with the "B" crossed out is a reference to garage sale.
- "Support the Municipality!" is a reference to an Easter egg in the email disconnected.
- The page title is a reference to The Best Decemberween Ever.
- The "slightly shotgunned" laptop skin refers to the Easter egg in virus, where the Compy was being sold as such.
 Real-World References
- The "Trogdor High-Score Club" patch may be a takeoff of the old Activision club patches where sending a picture of a high score from the game would result in getting a patch.
 External Links
- visit the store
- view the footer at the bottom of the store
- view Bubs's promotional message
- view Strong Bad's promotional message
- view The Cheat's promotional message
- view Homestar Runner's promotional message
- view Trogdor's promotional message
- view the musical T-shirt selection
- view the Store Map
- view archived versions of the store from 2001-2007
May 23, 2005-Present
|Homestar Runner Store|
| Main Store Page | T-Shirts | Polo Shirts | Baby Clothes | Hooded Sweatshirts | Accessories | Toys | CD/DVDs | Posters | Other 2-D Stuff | Freebies | Combos|
|Homestar Runner Navigation|
| Main Pages|
Toons Menu | Games Menu | Character Videos | Downloads | Store | Contact Email | Strong Bad Email | Legal | Museum
Quote of the Week | Weekly Fanstuff | Sketchbook | Random Toon