From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the weekly Sketchbook featured on the Main Pages. For the sketchbook in the Museum, see Sketchbook (museum). For the strongbad_email.exe Disc Three bonus video, see Sketchbook (video).
The Sketchbook is a collection of conceptual art and sketches by The Brothers Chaps. These are found by clicking on the S at the top of the Main Pages, and are generally updated on Thursdays. Here is a list of all the sketches from 2009.
|22 Oct 2009||old pigs on head sequel||Mock up for Videlectrix game Butcher Bros. game box, a sequel to Pigs On Head. The name is influenced by Mario Bros. According to Matt Chapman: "You controlled both brothers in their Sausage Truck, handing out sausage to cooks who would appear out of doorways. Never seemed worth the trouble to execute I suppose."|
 Fun Facts
- The font used in the captions is Bauhaus 93, the same font used on Homsar's shirt.
- Sketchbook entries often feature ideas considered for or used in toons that had been recently released.
- If you click the "s" button repeatedly while it is still loading, the caption will move up the box. The more times you click it, the farther the text will move.
- The Sketchbook of October 22nd, 2009 has not been updated for seventy-five weeks as of March 28, 2011, the longest hiatus between pop-up updates on record.
 See Also
 External Links
- Click on the S on any Main Page to see the most recent sketch.
- view the Flash file for the current sketchbook
|Homestar Runner Navigation|
| Main Pages|
Toons Menu | Games Menu | Character Videos | Downloads | Store | Contact Email | Strong Bad Email | Legal | Museum
Quote of the Week | Weekly Fanstuff | Sketchbook | Random Toon