Main Page 6
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Page title: "Homestar Runner must be dead!"
 Button Effects
- Toons — Homestar plays a lyre.
- Games — A green, scaly, clawed hand, surrounded by fire, reaches up through the clouds and a roar is heard.
- Characters — Three planes from an air show fly by, trailing red, white and blue streaks.
- Downloads — Homestar plays the lyre again, but a string breaks.
- Store — One of the planes crashes through the clouds.
- E-mail — Strong Bad walks by singing, "Keep on knockin' on Heaven's door." He then falls through the clouds and yells, "Holy crap!!!"
 Fun Facts
- Strong Bad's animation is improperly lip-synced: He shouts "Holy crap!" a few seconds before he begins falling through the clouds.
- When Strong Bad is singing, his mouth doesn't move.
- If you roll over the E-mail button twice, the animation will start over, but the sound will remain and overlap a second instance of itself.
- When you roll over Downloads, you can hear the lyre string break before it actually breaks.
 Fixed Goofs
- If you rolled over E-mail and Games at the same time, a white square overlapping Strong Bad was visible, where the frame of the demon's hand is. This was later corrected, although the white square is still present.
 Real-World References
- The song Strong Bad is singing is "Knocking On Heaven's Door," a classic song by Bob Dylan.
- The three planes are F/A-18 Hornets, the jets used by the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels.
 External Links
- go to Main Page 6
- view the Flash file for Main Page 6
- view an old, unfinished version of Main Page 6
The Moon | Mountains | Island | Bowling | Waffles | Heaven | Graveyard | Falling | Notebook | Old-Timey | News | 4th of July | Atari | Shower