From Homestar Runner Wiki
In Where The Crap Are We?, Homestar Runner suggests that he and Strong Bad may be in Heaven. Strong Bad posits that they are not, implying that they are (or at least he is) in Hell (or Massachusetts, according to Homestar).
In Teen Girl Squad Issue 9, all of the girls and Mr. Pitters die and wind up as ghosts, but it is unclear if they wind up in heaven or not. In Issue 10, What's Her Face hopes that heaven has corn chips as she dies from being lathe'd.
In retirement, one of Strong Bad's cool nicknames for himself is "Heaven in Tights".
- Debut: Main Page 6
- Where The Crap Are We? (mentioned)
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 (possibly)
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 (mentioned)
- Email retirement (mentioned)
- Email magic trick (mentioned)
- 8-Bit is Enough (mentioned)