King of Town Main Page
From Homestar Runner Wiki
To find the King of Town Main Page go to The King of Town DVD and click on the mustache on the coat of arms. The shield will swing back and you can click on the brick that's behind it. This brings you to the The King of Town main page. There are only four buttons, each bearing a singular label ("toon", "game", etc.), unlike the typical plural labels.
Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2003
Page Title: "kingoftown.com!!"
 Button Effects
- Toon — Brings you back to the "DVD" menu. Mouse-over effect: The Multi-Function Dragon appears behind the mountains.
- Game — The game is Revenge of the King. Mouse-over effect: The Atari Dragon appears behind the mountains.
- Download — Brings up a 404'd page (nonexistent "kingpaper.html"). Mouse-over effect: The S is for Sucks Dragon appears behind the mountains.
- E-mail — Goes to the toon King of Town Email. Mouse-over effect: The Hornblower appears in the field and plays.
 Fun Facts
- This was the main menu page for April Fools Day of 2003, complete with a King of Town Intro.
- The original Download button linked to a King of Town Logo image captioned with "Tile it on your desktop."
- The normal H*R logo (the Museum button) is replaced with a KOT logo. The King of Town says "The K.O.T.!" when you scroll over the icon.
- There are no buttons that correspond to the normal Characters and Store buttons.
 External Links
The Moon | Mountains | Island | Bowling | Waffles | Heaven | Graveyard | Falling | Notebook | Old-Timey | News | 4th of July | Atari | Shower