Singular Instead of Plural
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Many times in the Homestar Runner Universe, a character will use a singular noun in a phrase where it would normally be pluralized.
- King of Town Main Page — The buttons are labelled "'toon" "game", and "download"; The King of Town pronounces them as such.
- A Decemberween Pageant — Bubs says one of his lines as "50 Bag of golds".
- Email kids' book — In Strong Bad's book, "Everyone Is Different", one page reads "Some people wears glasses."
- Email old comics — In the last strip of The Castlefunnies, the King Castlefunny says "Thank you to all our reader."
- Shopping for Danger — One of the items found on Aisle 6 is "A Cracker."
- Email record book — Strong Bad says that "Bubs won cutest couple" in his record book.
- Email isp — Bubs and Strong Bad head down to the "datum center".
- Decemberween Short Shorts — According to Coach Z, "the '74s were the prime of [his] dating year".
- DNA Evidence — Bubs said that his DNA snow cone "sold like hotcake!"
- Email buried — When talking about the Taranchula Black Metal Detector, Schenkel McDoo says "Yah guys! Maybe find some coin!"
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — The cartoon is presented "in a color!"
- Strong Badia the Free —
- 4 Gregs — Tompkins exclaims "Ow! All my client!" when his website is "HAXXORED" by Open Source Greg.