Plural Instead of Singular
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Often in the Homestar Runner Universe a character will use a plural noun in a phrase where it would normally be expected to be singular. This is particularly used in the context of compound adjectives involving numbers, such as saying "a two–years–old boy" instead of "a two–year–old boy". In addition, this is occasionally done to an already plural word, such as "thems" and "peoples".
- Fluffy Puff Commercial (DVD commentary) — Homestar Runner says, "I was an answering machine, this whole times!"
- Main Page 15 — Strong Bad says of the Main Page, "It looks like it was done by a two-years-old boy."
- A Decemberween Pageant — Bubs says one of his lines as "50 bag of golds".
- Email japanese cartoon — Strong Bad says that he saw "one o' thems" once, referring to a Japanese cartoon.
- Email caper — Strong Bad recalls setting fire to Strong Sad's underwears.
- Email personal favorites — Strong Bad says, "My emails are like my childrens".
- Email couch patch — One of Strong Bad's rejected Compy 386 commands is "um, this time really print me out a million dollars bill.nofoolin'".
- New Boots — Strong Bad says, "But you made my underwears showing! Everybody knows I don't wear underwears!"
- Email dangeresque 3 — Homestar Runner, as Dangeresque Too, suggests to ask "passers-by" Strong Sad/Hot Tub.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 11.2 — Homestar Runner, doing a crossword, asks Marzipan for "a four-letters word for censoring a cuss word".
- Email virus — As Strong Bad laments over his slightly shotgunned computer, he says, "I don't remember your names, Davey!"
- Email animal — Homestar Runner says, "I say there, Monstrosity! Do you know the times?"
- Email dreamail — The Female Lappy 486 says, "You have one unread messages."
- Stinkomanual — The Stinkomanual's description for the Seeper Mo of Level 7 reads, "Stinkoman better think seriously about jumping o'er thems."
- Email boring (really) — Coach Z says that "Jorb" is a four-letters word.
- Email bottom 10 — Nibbles states that he is "one years old."
- Also, the Limozeen song featured in the email is called "Feed the Childrens".
- Email space program — The ten-dollar bill has "Ten O' Dems" written across the top.
- The gold also has a caption reading "THREE O' DEMS".
- Email alternate universe — Part of the lyrics to the song at the end is "Let the little childrens go."
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — the sign at the sandwich shop says "Closed Todays".
- Email senior prom — As Coach Z spikes a bowl of punch with Listerine, he explains, "I'm just lookin' out for all yer hygienes. Have ya ever talked to one of these kids up close!? Their breaths is terbirle!"
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Strong Bad wishes his Tube Socks a Decemberween "free of athletes feet and toe jams".
- Email licensed — Homestar claims that despite or perhaps because of the glass-filled Strong Bad piñata, it was still his "best birthdays ever".
- Strong Badia the Free — After Strong Bad puts all the Homsartifacts in the pylon and talks to Homsar in his language, Homsar says, "Why are you talking gibberish? You sound like a two–years–old boy!"
- Sketchbook for 19 Feb 2009 — The caption for the Gregs reads "four o' dems".
- Punkin Show — Homestar Runner says, "Our next pumpkin may contain material that is unsuitable for childrens".
- The House That Gave Sucky Tricks Teaser — Homestar says, "I really like your guyses' costumes."