From Homestar Runner Wiki
Underwear (sometimes referred to as underdrawers, underpants, or underwears) is shown or mentioned in Homestar Runner cartoons from time to time, and is usually represented as a pair of men's white briefs.
- Fortune Cookies — One of the fortunes reads, "Briefly, let's discuss your underwear."
- Homestarloween Party — Strong Bad asks Marzipan if his slip is showing.
- In Search of the Yello Dello New Version — Strong Sad comments that one time his brothers filled his underpants with bologna.
- Email stand-up — During Lil' Strong Bad's stand-up routine, his pants fall down, revealing his underwear.
- Email weird dream — Strong Bad's weirdest dream is an image of the United States wearing underwear. In an Easter egg, you can view individual states wearing underwear.
- Email morning routine — The Cheat runs around with Strong Mad's underwear on his head, with Strong Mad chasing after him and screaming "MY PANTIES! MY PANTIES!".
- Email caper — Strong Bad says that it seems like just yesterday The Cheat and him were setting fire to Strong Sad's underwears. Strong Sad responds that it was yesterday.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 4 — Cheerleader asks if her "unda-wears" are showing.
- New Boots — The Cheat makes a cartoon with Strong Bad visibly wearing underwear. Strong Bad criticizes him for this, telling him "everybody knows [he doesn't] wear underwears" (though this has been discredited several times).
- Peasant's Quest — When facing Trogdor, Rather Dashing wishes he had "Depeasant Adult Undergarments".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 7 — Tompkins calls the girls "you undapants". Later, when Tompkins dies, So and So mentions that he never made it out of training pants.
- Email old comics — Strong Bad puts pasta salad into Strong Mad's underdrawer drawer, starting the "Who Put Pasta Salad in Strong Mad's Underdrawer Drawer Scare of '04".
- Bug In Mouth Disease — Strong Bad claims to have put Strong Sad's underwear up for sale in an online auction, and Strong Sad goes to great lengths to save his favorite pair of underwear, "The Blue Ones".
- Email geddup noise — Strong Bad tells everybody to hang onto their panties.
- Email senior prom — Strong Bad's pants poof off, revealing his underwear.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Two pairs of underwear appear on Coach Z's "tree".
- Email strong badathlon — One of the events in the Strong Badathlon is the "Clean and Jerk Strong Mad's Underwears Over His Head".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — So and So walks by a Thong Folding Store at the mall.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 12 — Cheerleader's title card description is "red undies!".
- Main Page 24 — Strong Bad walks out in his underwear, looking for his pants.
- Email mini-golf — Homestar finds a bra in the Blue Family Recreation Water.
- Email hygiene — Strong Bad responds to the email, "You ladies stop your be-pantied pillowfighting and drop me a line!"
- Email slumber party — Strong Bad states that the sender's jim-jams shouldn't be a V-neck undershirt with a pair of questionable tighty-whities underneath.
- Email nightlife — Strong Bad is thrown out of Club Technochocolate wearing only leopard print underwear.
- Email rated — A girl in a movie on scrambled cable refers to "Two underwears".
- Homestar Ruiner — While pretending to be Homestar, Strong Bad claims that he was the one who's been putting itching powder in Coach Z's jockstrap.
- Strong Badia The Free Gameplay Trailer — Strong Bad declares himself "Strong Bad of the Mighty Tighty-Whities".
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — A pair of briefs are available as a costume item.
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — Homestar offers to trade his jockstrap for Pom Pom's hat.
- The House That Gave Sucky Tricks — Strong Bad expresses disgust at The Poopsmith's costume, which he deems "molded plastic panties".
- Bubs tells Homestar Runner "Son, you got a panty on your head".