From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Language||English, The Cheat|
|National anthem||"Strong Badia National Anthem"|
|Space Program||The Strong Badian Administration of Some Aluminum Foil (SBASAF)|
Strong Badia (sometimes misspelled as Strongbadia) is the field behind the dumpsters that is ruled over by Strong Bad, though so far these dumpsters remain to be seen. In monument, it is revealed that Strong Badia is also directly adjacent to The Field. Strong Bad introduced his monarchy in the Strong Bad Email i rule. In colonization, he tells the story of how it was founded (which took place around the time that the wireless web and energy drinks were invented) when Strong Bad started renting land from Bubs so he could have the freedom to put ketchup on his eggs. As seen in email other days, Strong Bad gives Strong Badia a firm scrubbing every Thursday for community service due to a prior arrest.
Citizens of Strong Badia include Strong Bad, Strong Mad, The Cheat, the Tire, the Stop Sign, General Tso's Chicken, the ghost of Strong Bad's Tandy 400, The Bear Holding a Shark, and the Cinder Block. However, the official population of Strong Badia, as recorded on the Stop Sign, is "Tire". Since the tire is inanimate, Strong Badia is completely devoid of any permanent flora or fauna. Surprisingly, Strong Bad does not actually live in Strong Badia. In the email 2 years, Strong Bad predicted that two years after the email was released, September 2005, the population would have tripled to also include a bundt cake pan and Coach Z. The Cheat would also have painted a mural on the fence, reading "FIReWORKS or die", and there would be a world-class hole. Also, the Cinder Block and Sign were to have separated, the Tire would have "won the title", and Strong Sad would have become more whiny. However, none of these events ever came to pass.
In 2004, Homestar Runner attempted to conquer Strong Badia with his Homestarmy, which at the time consisted of himself, Strong Sad, Homsar, the Painting of a Guy with a Big Knife, and a popcorn maker named Frank Bennedetto. Homestar made the mistake, however, of trying to recruit Strong Bad, giving Strong Badia plenty of warning of the impending Battle of Strong Badia. Though Strong Bad was outnumbered almost 2 to 1, Homestar agreed to cancel the invasion because Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Strong Mad were playing badminton. The only casualty was Bennedetto, who was seriously wounded and even considered dead after sustaining severe kick trauma from Strong Bad.
The Stop Sign and the Cinder Block serve as an unfinished monument to Strong Badia's monarch. This monument is unfinished due to the fact Strong Bad and The Cheat were distracted by The Thnikkaman.
Strong Badia also has a space program called SBASAF, dedicated to the manned taping of aluminum foil to cardboard. Their rivals are the Italian Space Program, who have once attempted to spy on Strong Badia with a satellite.
In the email keep cool, Strong Bad interrupts his usual reading of the email to explain that Strong Badia consists only of the field behind the dumpsters and not the many other locations of Free Country, USA. He may have been driven to do this by emailers whose usage of the term "Strong Badia" implied a mistaken belief that this was the name of the whole town.
In 2007 Strong Badia held the Strong Badathlon, an Olympics-like group of contests like The Cheat Chuck, Greco-Roman Homestar Crud-Out-of-Beating, Remote Put, Clean and Jerk Strong Mad's Underwear Over his Head, and Probably something with Guitars Lazors Robots and Hot Girls. It ends with Marzipan and Strong Sad swirling ribbons, interrupted by Homestar.
Strong Badia has a pizza joint called The Pizz, with Homestar and The Cheat as employees. It also has a website called virtualpizz.biz, where you can create your own piece of pizza and spend Pizz points, although people use that advantage to place orders by talking to Strong Bad. Although The Pizz was not as popular as The Cheat's Pizza Place, it still has logos on pizza boxes, as seen in Homestar Ruiner.
In Strong Badia the Free, Strong Badia comes to rule the land of Free Country, USA, as Strong Bad slowly conquers the nations in his way and overthrows the King of Town. Eventually though, he tricks the King back onto his throne, presumably ending Strong Badia's rule. Additionally, Strong Bad mentions that he traded the patch of grass in the bottom left-hand corner of Strong Badia to Strong Mad for a giant gummy foot. Apparently, Strong Mad got the better deal.
 Emails involving Strong Badia
Strong Bad sometimes receives emails concerning Strong Badia. The landscape itself usually doesn't play an important part, and in a few, it doesn't even make an appearance. Many of these have had the sender mistake Strong Badia for Free Country, USA.
- flag day — Pablo thinks Strong Bad has a "totally awesome flag for Strong Badia."
- ghosts — Josh, John, and Doug ask Strong Bad if there are any ghosts in Strong Badia.
- 2 years — E. Fullmer asks what the greatest advancement will be for Strong Badia in two years.
- local news — Dan asks if Strong Badia has its own local news.
- colonization — Shana asks when Strong Badia was first colonized.
- army — Hank asks if Strong Badia had an official army.
- space program — Ryan asks if Strong Badia has a space program.
- myths & legends — Cephas asks if Strong Badia has any "mysterious myths or legendary legends."
- isp — Gary asks what kind of internet Strong Bad gets in Strong Badia.
- keep cool — Tom asks how hot it is in Strong Badia. Strong Bad actually stops the email for a voice-over explaining that Strong Badia is not the same as Free Country, USA.
- unnatural — An anonymous writer asks if Strong Badia had any natural disasters.
- more armies — Paul tells Strong Bad that his three sons would like to join the Strong Badia army.
- mini-golf — Another anonymous writer asks if Strong Badia has a miniature golf course.
- pizza joint — Daphne asks if Strong Badia has a pizza joint.
- nightlife — Somekindaguy wonders what the nightlife is like in Strong Badia.
- buried — Paul M. Pasquella asks whether Strong Bad knows of any ancient ruins buried deep under Strong Badia.
- independent — "-=Evil Gif=-" asks if Strong Badia hosts an independent film festival.
- dictionary — Costrick asks if the Strong Badian language has a dictionary.
 Strong Badia Variations
A Mario Paint version of Strong Badia as seen in Strong Bad is a Bad Guy.
The puppet version of Strong Badia from alternate universe.
Strong Badia as seen in mile.
The pixelated version of Strong Badia as seen in Population Tire
Strong Badia as seen in Awexome Cross
Strong Sad runs through Strong Badia in Kid Speedy
Strong Borneo in Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective