From Homestar Runner Wiki
- "Cardboard" redirects here. For the pseudocharacter which occasionally replaces Marzipan, see Cardboard Marzipan. For the pseudocharacter which occasionally replaces Homestar Runner, see Cardboard Homestar.
Strong Mad appears to have a bit of an obsession with cardboard boxes. Additionally, they are handy construction materials and hiding places that factor into many different activities.
- Email monster truck — One of the events in Awexome Cross '98 is The Cheat attempting to jump the Tire over The King of Town eating a cardboard box covered in syrup, which the King refers to as "cake".
- Awexome Cross — The same box from "monster truck" is one of the obstacles to avoid.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — The Jail is made out of a cardboard box.
- Email haircut — Strong Mad asks Strong Bad to make a box "dance and prance", which he later does. Strong Bad and Limozeen also sing about this box, and the box is labeled "GLUTEMATES (BOX OF 6)".
- Email theme park — Strong Bad and The Cheat use cardboard boxes as boats in the Strong Badian Riverquest Safariventure.
- Email replacement — Strong Bad draws Strong Sad and The Cheat on cardboard boxes.
- Email for kids — The Cheat hides behind the box.
- Email the facts — Strong Mad uses a box to make his Box Computer. Another box comprises the disk container and is labeled "NOT CAR PARTS".
- Email garage sale — The same box from "theme park" is on sale for $1.04.
- TrogdorCon '97 — Strong Bad and The Cheat have many cardboard boxes behind them for the entire toon, labeled "GAMERTAG??".
- Email space program — Cardboard boxes are used to build much of The Proud Anselmo.
- Fall Float Parade — Homestar Runner uses a cardboard box labeled "blue face man's store" to replace Bubs' Concession Stand when Strong Mad steals it.
- Email highschool — The "middle school" version of Coach Z holds a box labeled "NOT A BALL!".
- Email pop-up — There is a cardboard box in Strong Bad's pop-up book.
- Email your funeral — One of Strong Bad's boomboxes, the "Jam Box", is made out of a cardboard box.
- Drive-Thru — The table for the second invisible restaurant is a cardboard box.
- Date Nite — Strong Bad and Homestar use a cardboard box as a submarine, the USS Flirtini.
- Email original — According to Strong Bad, for a period of time after the departure of Original Bubs, his absence was hidden by appropriately placed cardboard boxes.
- Email pizza joint — The Pizz is constructed entirely out of one cardboard box.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — Sickly Sam is seen inside a cardboard box labeled "Some Hams."
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — Coach Z's studio is a cardboard box.
- Email your edge — Strong Bad and The Cheat spread mayonnaise on cardboard boxes and don't clean it up for thirty minutes.
- The Next Epi-Snowed — As punishment for prompting major alterations to the Cheat Commandos cartoon's script, A. Chimendez traps Crack Stuntman inside a cardboard box for the rest of the season.
- Email magic trick — Homestar wears a cardboard box when he is about to be sawed in half.
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People — Several items are hidden under cardboard boxes in the game, and Strong Bad sings of being a "box-peering guy".
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad's vocals manage to make cardboard boxes appear out of thin air.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Cardboard boxes mysteriously appear if the player takes a screenshot inside a room with a secret ghost. If Gel-arshie comes into contact with something red, he can make items appear inside red cardboard boxes.
- Place ya bets! — Strong Bad walks by with a cardboard box labelled "cat noses".
- Dangeresque: Puppet Squad — Dangeresque beats up some cardboard boxes with his nunchuck gun.
- Donut Unto Others — Homestar makes his Do-Nots food booth out of a cardboard box.