From Homestar Runner Wiki
Barrels, whether they are intoxicatingly good or not, are a common sight in the Homestar Runner body of work.
- Ballad of the Sneak — The Sneak is seen dancing on a barrel, which was said to be not the Panama Canal.
- That A Ghost — Fat Dudley drinks alcohol while sitting next to several barrels marked "XXX".
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — A barrel marked "XXX" can be seen floating in Sickly Sam's innards.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — Three Scotsman are seen standing around a barrel marked "XXX".
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — There is a barrel in front of the "sammich" shop. When examined, it replies "A very small barrel. Maybe made by a small man. A mini cooper if thou will." A cooper is a barrelmaker. A Mini Cooper is a small British car.
- Email keep cool — Coach Z wears a barrel at the pool.
- Email bike thief — Strong Bad recommends a barrel as a costume for stealing bikes.
- Somber Vacation — Strong Bad, Bubs, and Homestar thought Strong Sad was "moistening himself" in a barrel.
- Email buried — Bubs brings several steel barrels of waste labeled "inTOXICatingly good WASTE" to be buried in Strong Badia.